Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Carrying two sets of armor

Exarch
Exarch
✭✭✭
I'm used to my tanks in other games having to carry around two complete sets of gear, but now we have a game where every character is a tank or healer in addition to DPS, and I'm dreading trying to haul around two sets of gear with different enchants on every character with just one big list view as an inventory rather than separate bag slots.

Are other people carrying around a solo/DPS set and a dungeon/group role set? How early do you start?
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    i wouldn't be surprised if some people did, as some fights are impossible (trolls) in vet lvl as a pure tank
    feel da powah of da katz!
  • liquid_wolf
    liquid_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a heavy armor set and a light armor set.

One of Wykkid's addons allows me to macro hot swapping them out. Works pretty well.

I can save the gear/skill sets, and then assign them to a button to swap everything out.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info52-WykkydsOutfitter.html
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trolls have never been impossible as a pure tank. My main is pure tank, and has NO trouble with trolls whatsoever, from VR1 to VR7 so far. Trolls regen fast, sure...but they're weak to fire damage. Take that into account, and the fact that monsters often get stunned when hit by their weakness...and figure it out.
  • Vazkahkatz
    Vazkahkatz
    ✭✭
    i was using that as an example bc for me on my tank they are impossible
    feel da powah of da katz!
  • seanolan
    seanolan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then get a bloody fire enchant on your weapon. Seriously, everything is beatable in VR with strategy. HARD, and the bosses aren't necessarily solo-able, but no regular mob is impossible for any kind of character.
  • Exarch
    Exarch
    ✭✭✭
    I have a heavy armor set and a light armor set.

One of Wykkid's addons allows me to macro hot swapping them out. Works pretty well.

I can save the gear/skill sets, and then assign them to a button to swap everything out.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info52-WykkydsOutfitter.html

Thanks, I'll check that out.