Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reapers March, Rawl'kha & Moonmont

RedBird88J
RedBird88J
Soul Shriven
I have a problem getting the quest The path to Moonmont.
You appearently get it from completing The First Step given by Kauzanabi'jo which I completed. But she didn't give me the quest or had anymore dialog.
I checked my questlog and there are no other quests that I can do in Reapers march.
I've checked how many quests I still have to do in Reapers March and my completion is on 43/45. And that is Rawl'kha and Moonmont/Dune.

How can I get this quest, because I cant go on my last bit of Veteran content now.

Anybody idea's?
  • Whisper292
    Whisper292
    ✭✭✭
    Did you speak to everybody in the temple? I don't remember if it's Kauzanabi'jo, one of the twins, or somebody else, but the quest definitely comes from somebody in the temple.
    ---
    Love all, trust few, do wrong to no one. - William Shakespeare
  • RedBird88J
    RedBird88J
    Soul Shriven
    I spoke to everyone that I think I needed to.
    But I got the quest from just traveling to the moonmont wayshrine for some reason. Although a questguide was saying that I should have talked to Kauzanabi'jo
  • Tectonaut
    Tectonaut
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue. Can't figure out any fix or workaround either. I am not even able to re-enter the temple :( wish I could get to that #7 reapers march skyshard...impossible unless that mission line is completed.