Red Nirn Reserve - Mercantile Guild Network - 3 Guilds - Cross Alliance - [NA] Server

Focus23
Focus23
✭✭
Elder Scrolls Exchange is the leading guild of a large network of trade & mercantile guilds with the goal of advancing the economy of The Elder Scrolls Online by enabling an open and social community for all types of players to sell their merchandise. We currently have 3 divisions of our trade network. All of the guilds are cross alliance, but each is established in a separate one.

Elder Scrolls Exchange - Established in the Aldmeri Dominion, ESE is an economics guild for experienced merchants who are interested in playing the competitive market. We have a 14 day max and 100g worth minimum listing policy (except green recipes). No trash, trophies, 0g gear, or world dropped foods and potions. We have a 5 day inactive policy for members. With 5800+ listings in our guild store and 400+ members online daily, we are one of the largest and most active mercantile guilds in AD. Our guild trader is currently located in Reaper's March, Rawl'kha.

Red Nirn Reserve - Established in the Ebonheart Pact, RNR is a mercantile guild for casual players. We have a 5 day inactive policy for members. With 3800+ listings in our guild store and 400+ members online daily, we are one of the largest and most active mercantile guilds in EP. Our guild trader is currently located in Mournhold, Deshaan.

Dead Nirn Dealers - Established in the Daggerfall Covenant, DND is a mercantile guild for casual players. We have a 5 day inactive policy for members. With 3200+ listings in our guild store and 400+ members online daily, we are one of the largest and most active mercantile guilds in DC. Our guild trader is currently located in Wayrest, Stormhaven.

We are a subsidiary of the multi-gaming social network, Reality Purge Gaming. We are actively social on our website's trade forum and Teamspeak server that are both shared between our 1400+ members. You can find out more about us at RealityPurge.com

We provide our members with more than just a store to sell from. We offer sales advice, marketing knowledge, farming strategies, and more! If you aren't yet a successful merchant, we'll turn you into one.

Elder Scrolls Exchange welcomes you to join our mercantile guild network to advertise your crafting skills, sell your merchandise from our stores, and gain some valuable knowledge to help you become a successful merchant.

Send mail or whisper me in game for an invite @‌Focus23
Edited by Focus23 on September 4, 2014 4:04AM
@Focus23 | NA Trade GM
Elder Scrolls Exchange | Red Nirn Reserve | Dead Nirn Dealers | Direnni Dynasty
  • kuei
    kuei
    Soul Shriven
    Can you invite @kuei22, thanks
  • caneryaln
    caneryaln
    Soul Shriven
    Can you invite pls @caneryaln
  • CharmCityGaming
    CharmCityGaming
    Soul Shriven
    @CharmCityGaming would love an invite as well.
  • apocalipsys_rgsub17_ESO
    invite please @gorbachaka
    @nemesysrgs
    CanKnot
    Please send me an invite @CanKnot . Thanks!
  • swordsrus
    swordsrus
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite. Thanks!
    @fe_helix
  • Killen
    Killen
    I would love an invite to Red Nirn Reserve. @Killenit
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still on? Can't seem to get ahold of you in game.
  • builder680
    builder680
    ✭✭✭
    would like Red Nirn Reserve invite if still open

@builder680
    Edited by builder680 on November 27, 2016 12:45AM
  • Abelcher339b14_ESO
    I'd like an invite. @Jessman
  • Lheiah
    Lheiah
    ✭✭
    Looking for invite to RNR. @Lheiah

Thanks!
  • jdreinsb14_ESO
    @jDr3ins would like an invite for RNR -- thanks!
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    @Ekoe1954 .............. would love an invite to Red Nirn Reserve and Elder Scrolls Exchange if slots are available pls,
    ty so much!!
    Edited by Ekoe1954 on January 19, 2017 6:59PM
  • Canofwhoopass
    Could you please invite @Skidmark69 to Red Nirn Reserve as well as Elder Scrolls Exchange , im an experienced ESO player and merchant.
  • YoungChaplin
    Would love an invite to Red Nirn Reserve, I am just getting back into ESO I used to play on xbox but am playing on PC now :D would love the help!

@Captaingunnar
  • SatSekhmet
    SatSekhmet
    Soul Shriven
    Please, can I get an invite for Red Nirn Reserve and Dead Nirn Dealers.

User: @Iakas

Thanks!
    Edited by SatSekhmet on January 22, 2017 1:49AM
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long time active trader here, would like an invite to Red Nirn Reserve please.

@BergisMacBride
  • Jash
    Jash
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join RNR @Jashoku
  • s95008b14_ESO
    s95008b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Can I get an invite to RNR for @Urist please?
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    Would like an invite to DND, please. Also RealityPurge.com page is not working. My IGN is @Sortep1977.
  • Draconerus
    Draconerus
    ✭✭✭
    @Draconerus would love an invite.
    Draconerus
    Argonian - Templar Healer
    Da Funk - Officer
  • FuriousMonk313
    Inv please to Red Nirn Reserve

IGN: FuriousMonk313
    Edited by FuriousMonk313 on February 1, 2017 8:45AM
  • Gorthour
    Gorthour
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite @Gorthour_Decievers

Cheers and a glass of scotch to ya!
  • theKarnEdge
    theKarnEdge
    Soul Shriven
    Love an invite to Dead Nirn Dealers @Karnedge
  • Commish
    Commish
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,
    I am interested in a guild request for Red or Dead Nirn Dealers- Thanks!
    @commish
    Edited by Commish on February 1, 2017 7:23AM
  • Knappskirata6240
    Would love an invite to Red Nirn Reserve @Knappskirata6240
  • Izay
    Izay
    ✭✭
    I'm intrested in joining, sent you a mail I'm @drainheart
  • Dabilahro
    Dabilahro
    Would love an invite to Elder Scrolls exchange and/or Dead Nirn Dealers. @Dabilahro

Very active trader looking for an active trading guild such as these to offload a ton of crafting materials to pay for my housing addiction.
  • BeefyWench
    BeefyWench
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite to DnD, I am an active player looking to sell some wares!

@Beefywench

Edited by BeefyWench on March 5, 2017 10:48AM
  • silentdevo
    Looking for invite to RnR, active trade. Invite at @silentdevo Thanks!