The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dragonknight Lvl 1-50, no problem with this Build :)

Schectra
Schectra
Soul Shriven
With this build, you won't have a problem with fighting large groups or CC-able bosses.

You will find the detailed Build here:
Dragonknight Fire Leveler

I recently leveled my 2nd DK with this technique pretty fast.
I hope, you'll enjoy it as much as I did ;-)
Edited by Schectra on July 7, 2014 10:14PM
  • warmheart
    warmheart
    Soul Shriven
    It's too simple.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too much single target for grinding fast lol. All you need is fiery breath, talons and GDB and use a wep with aoe so you can charge standard. Crave or impulse works the best
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Schectra
    Schectra
    Soul Shriven
    Yes you have 2 abilitys, which won't go for grinding, but I didn't post a grinding build here.
    You get Impulse pretty late (about lvl 35) and I got massive Magicka problems, when I didn't autohit sometimes with the resto-staff. If you don't want to take a break after every fight I'd recommend the resto-staff.