Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add-on for tank/healer/dps identifier?

ESOcrafter
ESOcrafter
✭✭
Hi all, was wondering if there was an Add-on out there that when used created an icon over your group members toons that would allow for easy identification of who is the tank/healer/dps. Sort of like the crown icon the group leader has but instead it signifies the role that player has in the group.

Currently I'm leveling an alt that is a healer and a lot of times when I am in a dungeon group I lose the ability to quickly find the tank when we are taking on a big mob and/or a lot of particle effects are happening.

• Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    Over the player member is impossible unless Zenimax makes some changes to the addon API. The best an addon can do currently is show the icons on the group frames (I think some might already, idk for sure).
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others
  • ESOcrafter
    ESOcrafter
    ✭✭
    Damn.....oh well. Thanks for the reply