Banishing The Banished bug?

EdwinRipoll601
Hey guys, when I was lower level I attempted to do this quest solo and couldn't, and never found a group to do it, I managed to kill the first keeper but got stuck on the second. now I'm level 28 and I'm trying to do it again but when I attempt to get inside the dungeon it won't let me and says: "Your attempted jump failed because your veteran rank isn't high enough"... but this is a level 12 quest.

I tried getting in a group (thinking that the problem was me trying to do solo a group quest) but I still got same results, and also it wouldn't let the person in my group join either.

Also tried re-logging. What could it be? How could I fix this? Thanks in advance :)
  • shadowz081
    shadowz081
    ✭✭✭
    No you just have your 'difficulty' setting for dungeons set to vet.
    To fix:
    -Open the group search.
    -Look at the very top center and you should see two shield symbols, one 'normal'(Pre-VR) and one with spikes(VR lv)
    -If the one with spikes is highlighted, change it back to normal shield and try again, or if it is already normal shield, than try entering again without touching anything.
    -If it doesn't work, than submit a bug report and come back to forums and complain.

Advice for dungeon: Get a healer to two man it, lv 28 may be a bit too low to solo for any of the group dungeons without dying a whole lot...Unless you are a DK.
    Edited by shadowz081 on July 3, 2014 2:17PM
    Options
  • EdwinRipoll601
    @shadowz081 Thank you very much! It was set to Veteran :) don't know how that happened :P
    Options