The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Invulnerable AD DK-Chrysamere NA(Video)

SwampRaider
SwampRaider
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8qv1BgZ_y4&feature=youtu.be
Found this video.
I'm just trying to figure out how he's lasting so long. He isn't an emperor. He must be spamming dragons blood + something else

He probably could've been killed if someone used Negate on him...but
Edited by SwampRaider on June 30, 2014 10:16PM
Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
Alliance: DC
Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking a combination of annulment + something else maybe to get basically invuln to spells?
  • deadface60_ESO
    Dragon Blood + Batswarm + Bunch of nubs standing so close to him = unable to die until runs out of magicka.
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Blood + Batswarm + Bunch of nubs standing so close to him = unable to die until runs out of magicka.

Batswarm is a heal too?(not vampire)
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • Schallen
    Schallen
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus christ this game has issues.
    Schallen

Class: Nightblade

Role: DPS

Favorite Movie: The Notebook

Ideal Date: A long walk on the beach followed by a goodnight kiss

Interested In: Women

• wayfarerb14_ESO
    wayfarerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Batswarm is a heal too?(not vampire)

One of the morphs of bat swarm is a heal- it heals you for the amount of damage you inflict. No heals if you don't hit anyone tho.
  • deadface60_ESO
    Schallen wrote: »

Maybe, but I don't see what's wrong with his build. He doesn't kill anyone, and it's designed to be a tank. The cool thing about this game is that there are a *** ton of different builds you can do, and when someone puts the time and effort into theory crafting a great build of course it's gonna wreck people.

This isn't WoW guys! Nothing is spoonfed to you anymore. If you want a good build, do some theory crafting and experimenting.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Maybe, but I don't see what's wrong with his build. He doesn't kill anyone, and it's designed to be a tank. The cool thing about this game is that there are a *** ton of different builds you can do, and when someone puts the time and effort into theory crafting a great build of course it's gonna wreck people.

This isn't WoW guys! Nothing is spoonfed to you anymore. If you want a good build, do some theory crafting and experimenting.
    true, but if 4+ people cant kill one guy, who is backed into a corner, being whaled on, there is a serious problem.
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    LOL
    Edited by HazardousNovex on July 1, 2014 9:22AM
    Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Former Emperor. But I do not see a bat swarm animation. Dunno how he did it, but dragon blood is my guess too.
  • Morticielle
    Morticielle
    ✭✭✭
    Former Emperor. But I do not see a bat swarm animation.
    Then please open your eyes and watch the video again! I see twice a bat swarm animation. FYI: It helps, if you choose a higher resolution then 240p. ;)
    Lady Morticielle d'Aragòn |VR12| Sorcerer | PvP Rank 21 (Major Grade I) | EU-Megaserver | AD

Subscription cancelled due to the following facts:

- Zenimax implements more bugs from patch to patch
    - Zenimax does not care about the increasing instability of the game. People have more and more crashes Fix of memory bug decreased number of crashes considerably
    - Zenimax has still not fully fixed the fps drops they (!) implemented with patch1.2.3
    - Zenimax does nothing to fix the massive ability lags in PvP
    - Zenimax gives more attention to unnecassary 'content' like dyes for armors than fixing issues
    - In patchnotes Zenimax lies about bugs allegedly fixed
    - Zenimax has no plan as to how balance population in Cyrodiil campaigns
    - Support is ineffective and does not even speak in a way one can linguistically understand

• Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    Thinking a combination of annulment + something else maybe to get basically invuln to spells?

Na his getting hit be 2-3 melee making the annulment useless. It's only a 300 point damage shield that's 1 melee/bow hit. Gone instantly so magic damage should be hitting him normally.
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
  • Baskat
    Baskat
    ✭✭
    Devouring Swarm is cast at 0:04 and 0:14 - only 10 seconds to regenerate 200 Ultimate. That's maybe still a balancing issue.

From the tactical point of view it's a problem that 4 people stay in range of this AoE and feed him. Furthermore taking the damage mitigation of a tank into account, melee attacking this DK vamp explains his survivability in this video :wink:

The Batswarm animation should be better visibile. Especially in a rather dark ambient it's often just invisible compared to allied heal effects.
  • Glantris
    Glantris
    ✭✭✭
    moon die y r u hax :/
    Glantris | VR14 AD Templar | Main Group Heals/Support
    Officer of Decibel, Officer of Legend, Sender of Congealed Cheese
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the time you won't notice batswarm until its to late.
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Increasing resolution on this vid really helped. Bat swarm was almost invisible in this night background.
    But I agree, former emperor buff plus vampire plus dk still is a hard to kill combo. Putting arrows in him and avoid melee contact is one way.
  • deadface60_ESO
    NookyZooky wrote: »

true, but if 4+ people cant kill one guy, who is backed into a corner, being whaled on, there is a serious problem.

I don't see a problem. Also, the video cut out as the dude was about to die. It takes a while to kill, but you'll do it. I'm able to take on 4+ dudes and win in the right situation, or even withstand 10+ people beating on me if I have heals and spam pots + heal but I'll be unable to kill anyone.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moon Die is number uno haxxors! Hax hax hax hax hax hax
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭

Eh… it took 5 people to take me down at one point last night and I was overextended and away from my groups heals.

Oh, also I'm a Nightblade, and not a vampire.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moon Die is a scholar and a gentleman

He stood there at Elswyr gate and didnt flinch once when I was spamming volcanic rune on him over and over to provoke a response.

@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dragonblood cant heal to full hp so thats probably not all. Hes also not the only dk whos managed to pull that off. Not me i would have died in the first 3 seconds of all that.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on July 1, 2014 4:57PM
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is normal for DK. Nothing special to see here.
  • Prospero_ESO
    Prospero_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Ahh no, this is ESO the game of unlimited possibilities.

Want to know how to take near 0 spell damage read this:

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/how-to-take-0-spell-damage-almost/

And no, this has nothing to do with dragon knights but a lot with vampires ^^
    Kypho wrote: »
    It is normal for DK. Nothing special to see here.

Then you did not see devouring swarm abusing nightblades yet
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I don't see a problem. Also, the video cut out as the dude was about to die. It takes a while to kill, but you'll do it. I'm able to take on 4+ dudes and win in the right situation, or even withstand 10+ people beating on me if I have heals and spam pots + heal but I'll be unable to kill anyone.
    so you see no problem with one guy, charging into a part of a keep, alone, when it should be a team thing, and him not suffering for it? okay. whatever floats your boat I guess
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

withstand 10+ people beating on me
    that is a huge problem in itself:/ if one player can withstand 10 people, and not die, there is a serious issue with balance.
  • SeltzerDuke
    SeltzerDuke
    ✭✭✭
    The real mystery here is how whoever recorded the vid got so many fps going with all the abilities being spammed in one tight space. I almost forgot what normal battles looked like. :P
  • SilentThunder
    SilentThunder
    ✭✭
    Moon is just a bad mofo. Watched him take on a group of 8-10 by Roe once. I thought he was going to just die fast when he jumped them. After about a min or 2 of his health not dropping I started sniping the the grp he was engaging between the 2 of us (mostly him) we wiped them all :open_mouth:
    Saving you or sending you since 2001
    "The light is strong and man is weak and the world walks in-between" R. Trower
  • Krentar_RNX
    Krentar_RNX
    ✭✭
    You almost got him when he was only spaming dragon blood and talons, however the healing version of the vampire Ult is extremly strong in small places and combined with talons regen ulti way too fast. Turning DKs into a god mode machine that you just cant kill if all of you are feeding him while being that close.

Is not a good idea to stay near that combo, have to spread out if you can.
    Noob
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it too hard to stop standing/not run into his bat swarm? Cuz that's all I'm getting from watching that clip. o.O

The poor people standing behind the camera trying to range him down are gimped by all the melee face charging into his bat swarm.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    vampires was always a big problem
  • deadface60_ESO

so you see no problem with one guy, charging into a part of a keep, alone, when it should be a team thing, and him not suffering for it? okay. whatever floats your boat I guess

Well, some people aren't as awesome as the badasses that can run into a keep by themselves. I do it all the time. It's very fun picking off unsuspecting nubs. I usually hold my own until the zerg grows some balls and runs in after me.

And that one guy in the video, couldn't do anything against them. he was just being annoying as all hell by spamming his heal/batswarm. He had no chance of killing anyone. It's like healing templars. By themselves they can keep themselves up for an annoyingly long time with 5+ people beating on them. Is something wrong with that too? Neither of them have a chance of killing anyone. So no, there isn't a problem.