The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO NEWS - Patch Notes 1.2.3 review and tips

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Greetings everyone,

I'm shamelessly promoting my new serie ESO News, aimed to speak about big Updates and The Road Ahead post published by Zenimax.
It's my most serious project at this day and I hope it's informative, interesting, entertaining and fun!
I'm a bit late (5days!), but I only had the idea and the guts to start this project three days ago, I worked the whole week end to get it done, I really hope you will like it!

Please do not hesitate to leave me feedback about the format, and of course to share your opinion about the Patch itself and the little tips I'm giving in the end ;)

Cheers everyone!!

SoDu3QZ.png