The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

To ZoS - Fixes

shanersimms_ESO
shanersimms_ESO
✭✭✭
With all the negativity and whining that typically occurs on these forums I wanted to take a second to point out to the community how quickly this past week's bugs were addressed. The Silver Bolts issue, Gate exploiting, and terrible FPS drops were all fixed in less than a week. That's a major kudos to the devs and if they keep it up with fixing bugs at this rate the game is headed for success.

So really this is just a big "Thank You" to the devs post. Theses fixes are great and were surprisingly expedient. I realize that many will think this is a "fanboi" post or I'm a dev in disguise, but honestly I'm just a normal player who loves the game and wants to see it succeed. The attentiveness to these bugs is a great step in the right direction.

Thank You

-Lord Shaszahan, of The Septim Bloodine
-Lord Shaszahan the Archmage, of The Septim Bloodline