Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reward/Loot System, Sucks

DeadByNow
DeadByNow
✭✭✭
The whole system needs to be redone!
  • DeadByNow
    DeadByNow
    ✭✭✭
    There is no reward for dungeons.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree, however a bit more in depth feedback is sometimes good:

So here, I wrote what your thinking out better, bump this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/89110/vr-dungeon-loot-system-needs-improvement-bop-untradeable-loot-is-very-poor-design#latest
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeadByNow wrote: »
    There is no reward for dungeons.

False, you get 1 Skill Point the first time you do each dungeon, including it's Expert counterpart, and a little XP to boot.
  • Xnemesis
    Xnemesis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well in this case perception is reality. The loot system in place seems to be exactly the same as in other games, however all the /rolls are performed automatically and behind the scenes, and players cannot see what has been dropped unless you win the item. I have run many dungeons in other games where I came out of the dungeon empty handed, this is nothing new to MMO's it happens. I would however like to see what loot drops of what bosses and actively participate in my own RNG by /rolling. At least when I do wind up empty handed I can blame my *** rolls and not ZoS. This will also let me know what bosses drop what items and let me put in place some goals to meet. The satisfaction of finally getting the item you want is a great feeling but as it stands right now I have no Idea where to even find what I want lol.

ZoS could fix the issue by letting players see what loot has dropped. That in itself is a nice reward, and letting the player actively /roll on an item versus it being done behind the scenes gives the player a sense of hey I could win that item. We don't always have to win the item to feel rewarded but when we walk out empty handed and don't see what dropped its almost as if we just did the dungeon for absolutely nothing.

• DeadByNow
    DeadByNow
    ✭✭✭
    I have close to 300 skill points. They need better loot.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeadByNow wrote: »
    I have close to 300 skill points. They need better loot.

As do I, was just making a point. As for loot via Expert Dungeons, meh. The dropped loot in Trials is superior to anything, and should be. Crafted gear takes up the rest, which is should. On top of this ZoS will be bringing out even better dropped gear in the near future, not sure if it will be added to expert loot tables or not.
  • DeadByNow
    DeadByNow
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeon loot is terrible. In order to make money I should have to go grind lower level public dungeons is my point.