The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will the FPS bug be fixed today?

bitaken
bitaken
✭✭✭✭✭
Have you any faith left in the dev team for this game?
Edited by bitaken on June 30, 2014 2:27PM
PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.

Will the FPS bug be fixed today? 115 votes

Yes, Zenimax said so
16%
cybersam.p_ESOshanersimms_ESOAzarulfrwinters_ESOMoeCoastieSeiryn_Aerithfrankuguzzb16_ESOCyrdemaceb17_ESOThorFelldiryelloweyedemonpsychoman88ub17_ESOAurilis_SungazeXupacabrastoliolimidnight_teaAlxemekMojomonkeymanNinrod86 19 votes
No, they really have no clue what they are doing
77%
Tintinabulaquakedawg_ESONyxxLauramichaeletringer_ESODecimus_RexTopAce6NekOnOkO4f6f3bRana1014voth_ESOEtharianTeargrantsLrdRahvinb.deckerb14_ESOPerphectionHypertionb14_ESOJaxomjnjapexb14_ESORylana 89 votes
Who cares I just kill mobs..
6%
NeurotizerShaun98ca2venga_krwb17_ESODeLindsayLord_DraevanSonoshisuelothvar 7 votes
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I have seen in patch notes they didn't do anything to fix it, and in just 3 days? Common guys this needs to be researched full time and tested.
  • Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    Saint_JiubB14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You did see that it was mentioned 3 times? That might not be everything, but at least they found issues that were causing performance problems.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill
  • jello
    jello
    ✭✭✭✭
    servers are up, give an eu player some infos pls. fixed or not?
    Dunmer - Nightblade
  • Valindur
    Valindur
    Soul Shriven
    not fixed, same thing for me.
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Valindur - Oathsworn of Vokundein
  • quakedawg_ESO
    quakedawg_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to give them a STATUS on my monthly payment!

Edited by quakedawg_ESO on June 30, 2014 6:36PM
    Pro Tip: Form a group of 4 and hang out with the zerg. Now you can claim you only run with 4. I'm l33t

'I've never died in AvA. Undefeated!'
    'My group of 4 will often take on 100+ with no problem. I have videos to prove it'
    'All the abilities on my keyboard require real skill to spam'
  • AZRainman
    AZRainman
    ✭✭✭
    It's marginally better in large battles....10-15 fps....no battle hitting 65-75fps.
  • quakedawg_ESO
    quakedawg_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, if its due or even partially due to abilities firing, it could be tougher to nail down. The more feedback we can provide the better.
    Pro Tip: Form a group of 4 and hang out with the zerg. Now you can claim you only run with 4. I'm l33t

'I've never died in AvA. Undefeated!'
    'My group of 4 will often take on 100+ with no problem. I have videos to prove it'
    'All the abilities on my keyboard require real skill to spam'
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Zenimax said so
    The healers were responsible! I knew it! :D
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My two Argonian characters- Pays-for-Beta and Wants-to-buy-QA and molting due to overwhelming sadness >:)
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not fixed but a little bit better. They basically lowered graphical output on some spells to not make it get so bad so fast - and it doesn't get as bad as it did - seemingly - but it still gets bad enough to make you want to log off and then back on to clear it up.

So...fail.

• voth_ESO
    voth_ESO
    Not fixed at all
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately its not fixed..... Its more than just those 2 healing spells.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on June 30, 2014 4:56PM
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately its not fixed..... Its more than just those 2 healing spells.

See, but by "fixing" something that accomplishes nothing (and in my case made things worse) they can seem like they have a clue what they borked up last week and at least claim that they're trying...though, of course, any SERIOUS testing would tell them otherwise...I give up on this silliness.
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not anymore. No faith for me any longer.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • rich_nicholsonb16_ESO
    Eu player here : I really can't believe they have not fixed this issue even though they said they had, can they do anything right??

The problem is probably hidden in the new light effects because everything was all dandy til then.
    Patch 1.2.3 nerfed the game....
    Zergballing wrecked pvp......

Now waiting for Camelot Unchained!!
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its... kind of fixed... but not really

its better than it was - slightly. Wisp mothers still cripple FPS and i still see frequent complaints about FPS drops.

Overall fps is still a bit lower by 5 to 10 most people seem to say.

The anchor FPS dumps and the wisp mother FPS dumps are exactly the same.
  • Mud_Puppy
    Mud_Puppy
    ✭✭✭
    All this, yet they could have just reversed that god awful patch. Whatever.
    /kill
  • Warz
    Warz
    ✭✭✭
    Im dcing more than I was before yeah fps isn't as bad somewhat its still dropping seriously eso? I cant even fight a small scale fight against 10 people attacking a keep...
  • Warz
    Warz
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh and cant use door half the time gg
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh its warz, the guy i was fighting yesterday that I could not see.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not fixed on NA server, horrible fps is still there, so dont hold your breath dudes
    Edited by Raizin on June 30, 2014 5:50PM
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raizin wrote: »
    Its not fixed on NA server, horrible fps is still there, so dont hold your breath dudes

Even now ffs
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The problem is probably hidden in the new light effects because everything was all dandy til then.

In my case, I've been experiencing this issue prior to patch 1.2.3; however, it became a bit worse following that patch.

Previously, when encountering large keep battles in Wabbajack, my frame rate would drop from about 25fps in Cyrodiil, down to 8-10fps. After patch 1.2.3, it began dropping down to 4fps, and sometimes as low as 1 or 2fps (on lowest possible settings, with resolution reduced to 1280x720). Once I even saw 0 fps.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did anyone seriously think it would be fixed? LOL..Do any of you think they actually fixed the starter zone camping?
  • Warz
    Warz
    ✭✭✭
    Its ok I cant see anyone half the time either I just spam attacks if I see im getting attacked n pray I get lucky
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I killed someone yesterday when they bolt escaped into my sword :)
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today, a little over 20 minutes ago on Wabbajack.
    They certainly did not fix it.

FxaL4CC.jpg
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • Old_Issan
    Old_Issan
    That´s sad news. I am an EU player so i cannot testify for myself.
    But honestly i am going to take a break if that is the case.

PvP is fun and ran technically pretty well, then here comes the patch which will be remembered by me for intoducing interior lighting, which is absent on the pvp map as far as i can see and lootable pointless white trash armor.

After this patch i am supposed to get a headache for 1 or 2 or who knows how many weeks since you can see your fps ticking down to a single digit number.

Just give me battlegrounds, at least there is gonna be a loading screen between each match, so the issue should not be that present there.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Issan wrote: »
    That´s sad news. I am an EU player so i cannot testify for myself.
    But honestly i am going to take a break if that is the case.

PvP is fun and ran technically pretty well, then here comes the patch which will be remembered by me for intoducing interior lighting, which is absent on the pvp map as far as i can see and lootable pointless white trash armor.

After this patch i am supposed to get a headache for 1 or 2 or who knows how many weeks since you can see your fps ticking down to a single digit number.

Just give me battlegrounds, at least there is gonna be a loading screen between each match, so the issue should not be that present there.

I fear this is the way it will go and the game will be just WoW without cartoons. All sorcs and DK's duking it out for supremacy in BG's.....No thanks!

• ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ferzalrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the first hints of this after Craglorn when the big gamebusting really started. Whatever they did when they implemented "fullscreen" was a huge fail. Something in the latest patch just hits that problem and totally breaks it rather than causing those little glitches of lag from time to time. It's a long way back to undo whatever it was that Craglorn broke. It was post Craglorn that we really got wabbalag too remember (previously we saw lag in isolated moments - not consistently).