The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Silverbolts/Silvershards (Fighters Guild active skill) are affecting werewolves too

Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Since most werewolves are in their human form (you know why - because ww ist still vastly underperforming), nobody seemed to realize, that this vamp-killing bug affects us too. But ONLY if we are actually in werewolf form! Since we are VERY rarely in animal form in pvp, it hasn't been noticed yet.
But they are trying to get a fix, so this might be some useful information.
  • Animus
    Animus
    ✭✭
    I guess you didn't notice but there's a passive in fighters guild, that makes all of their abilities affect werewolves.
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Animus wrote: »
    I guess you didn't notice but there's a passive in fighters guild, that makes all of their abilities affect werewolves.

And you did notice, that werewolves are only affected WHEN in animal form? So far nobody knew that this bug affects werewolves too. Pls read, before you complain.
    The 5% trigger chance is bugged, thats well know atm. But that it affect ww too is largely unknown. So to identify the problem in the coding, this is helpful information. Your posting is not.
  • Animus
    Animus
    ✭✭
    And your use of wording is even worse. Where did I complain? Also, I do think it should affect only if you're in werewolf form.
    Edited by Animus on June 30, 2014 1:44PM
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When transforming into a WW is actually made worth being ONE SHOT by a silver bolt, that is the day I will actually transform in cyrodiil.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Since most werewolves are in their human form (you know why - because ww ist still vastly underperforming), nobody seemed to realize, that this vamp-killing bug affects us too. But ONLY if we are actually in werewolf form! Since we are VERY rarely in animal form in pvp, it hasn't been noticed yet.
    To add to this, the fix for this is currently in testing, and we hope to get it out next week with patch 1.2.5 so the issue with Silver Shards will be completely fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • silvestru_liviueb17_ESO
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    About the werewolf: i wonder if the devour cooldown is now indeed 0 (zero), thanks! Saw nothing about it in patch notes.
    Edited by silvestru_liviueb17_ESO on June 30, 2014 3:46PM
    ~~~ROMANIAN SPIRITS~~~
    ~ALDMERI DOMINION~
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Animus wrote: »
    And your use of wording is even worse. Where did I complain? Also, I do think it should affect only if you're in werewolf form.

I apologize for my use of wording. English isn't my native language.
    You sounded a bit sarcastic. And being a useless werewolf and also getting one-shotted now wasn't very funny. Ok, I admit, it was. The time window being a werewolf is so narrow, you must be really quick silverbolting one, before he/she transforms back :)

Time to bury ww until its worth getting one-shotted. Good analogy btw.
    Edited by Cyrdemaceb17_ESO on June 30, 2014 4:22PM
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to this, the fix for this is currently in testing, and we hope to get it out next week with patch 1.2.5 so the issue with Silver Shards will be completely fixed.

WOW, you're actually gonna fix something for werewolves...
    [devs, please note, this post is dripping with sarcasm]
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Gina is good to see your working on getting this issue resolved. Just curious if there will be a update on the status of werewolves soon. Im sure it's safe to say all of those who are "cursed" are still very interested in hearing more about the status of our "blessing."
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here is your answer
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/118516/the-road-ahead-july-8/p1

or if you want it more simple:

Here are some other character and ability topics we’re looking at for potential balance changes and tweaks:

- The survivability of werewolves and the balance between their strengths and weaknesses may receive some adjustments.
    Edited by Cyrdemaceb17_ESO on July 10, 2014 1:36PM
  • Gecko
    Gecko
    ✭✭
    There is still the small chance (the chance it is supposed to be) that you will get hit with the extra damage in human form as well. They had it in the notes when the fixed the issue that was going on with Vampires that it was still a problem for transformed WW and they were working on it. (Apparently testing a fix according to Gina).