Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trial of the Fang at Veteran Rank

jesterstear
jesterstear
✭✭✭
This quest is going to be harder for some classes than others.

You have duel to the death with a 6k elite while under the influence of a poison, which reduces max health by 25%, stops all health regen and stops any heals you have from working.

As a self healing Templar, low dps sword and shield tank type, this is some handicap.

I'm down to 2k health fighting a 6k health mob ... this means I need 3x his dps to win... tried swapping all my skills for dps ones, but can't win this toe-to-toe. Eventually got there after about 10 deaths, by kiting with vampire's bane snare and the biting jabs knockback.

761 gold repair bill and quite a few pots used. I got it done, then logged out and don't feel like logging back in. Got the rest of the day free but i'd rather do something fun, like burn myself with some cigarette butts or stick my head in a wasp nest.

Whatever, I might come back around by next weekend.