The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I lack the skills/time to make this but maybe you can

Laz
Laz
✭✭✭
I was looking through my bank the other day thinking "Gahd I hate returning to my bank every time to see if there is an item there.."

Was wondering if it would be possible to create an add-on I suppose that "inventories" your bank after you open it and make changes to it that creates a list of items in your bank that you can pull up using a hotkey button or a command (both would be nice). Also everything would be listed by alphabetical order with possibly a picture ID next to it too?

Is this doable?
Been around watchin'. Time to start talkin'. - Twitch: twitch.tv/lazisonline
Prior host of TESO Elite game-play twitch streams
  • Laz
    Laz
    ✭✭✭
    *doh*
    Been around watchin'. Time to start talkin'. - Twitch: twitch.tv/lazisonline
    Prior host of TESO Elite game-play twitch streams
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also Addons like Vicsters Inventory Insight or that Mule Banking Helper (can't remember the name; automatic withdraw/deposit to and from mules) often have this as a side data.

Getting the bank data is actually really easy - you can just query the bank contents while being anywhere in the world. So the data is also always up to date.
    Only Deposit/Withdraw needs the NPC's.
    Edited by zgrssd on June 29, 2014 3:30PM
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • SystemiK
    SystemiK
    ✭✭✭
    zgrssd wrote: »
    ...or that Mule Banking Helper (can't remember the name; automatic withdraw/deposit to and from mules) often have this as a side data.

Personal Assistant http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info381-PersonalAssistant.html
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Vicster's Inventory Insight is rad for this purpose. I do a lot of trading in game, and not having to log in/out to figure out which char is carrying the epic stacks of insert mat here is awesome.
    Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Vicster's working yet in 1.2.3. At least it's not working for me.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vantor wrote: »
    @Vantor:
    Just made a test. It indeed throws an exception during load, but only when "Show Inventory Frame" is set to true. The tooltips seem to work even when that one is disabeled.
    Just disable that option and reloadui and there won't be any problems as far as I can tell:
    http://www.esoui.com/portal.php?id=63&a=viewbug&bugid=911

You might have to reset/delete the data manually if you saved your SavedVar's between over the 1.2.3 issues (or if the old data becomes re-accisble). The addon stored the Item Links (as used by link to chat). However thier structure changed considerably between 1.1.5 and 1.2.3 meaning the addon is possibly not able to parse the old stored data anymore (only do that if you have problems).
    Edited by zgrssd on June 30, 2014 12:54PM
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    zgrssd wrote: »
    Vantor wrote: »
    @Vantor:
    Just made a test. It indeed throws an exception during load, but only when "Show Inventory Frame" is set to true. The tooltips seem to work even when that one is disabeled.
    Just disable that option and reloadui and there won't be any problems as far as I can tell:
    http://www.esoui.com/portal.php?id=63&a=viewbug&bugid=911

You might have to reset/delete the data manually if you saved your SavedVar's between over the 1.2.3 issues (or if the old data becomes re-accisble). The addon stored the Item Links (as used by link to chat). However thier structure changed considerably between 1.1.5 and 1.2.3 meaning the addon is possibly not able to parse the old stored data anymore (only do that if you have problems).

I mostly used it for the tooltips anyway so i don't mind. Another thing i've also noticed is that Wykkyd's Outfitter buttons work more reliably (for me) when moved by Vicster's on top of the equipped items window.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to know. I disabled vicster's add on for the moment, but I have faith that an update is coming. :wink:
    @sylviermoone
  • Syzmicke
    Syzmicke
    ✭✭✭
    Vicster's InventoryInsight Version 1.6.0 Now works reinstalled this morning had no problems at all
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syzmicke wrote: »
    Vicster's InventoryInsight Version 1.6.0 Now works reinstalled this morning had no problems at all

This is the best news ever.

Edit to add: Thanks so much, Vicster!! This addons is probably my favorite of the bunch that I have. :wink:
    Edited by sylviermoone on July 1, 2014 8:48PM
    @sylviermoone