The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTB Server Stability

Domander
Domander
✭✭✭✭✭
am in need, tired of being rolled back 5+ times in a row.

some client stability would be nice too

thanks!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya I got trolledback three times tonight myself, not to mention the perma-fps = 0 bug is really getting to me now.

I couldnt stand it after just an hour, despite the fact we were winning our fights and generating massive AP, I just couldnt keep going under those conditions.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ok with fps until there are two groups of ten or more..then i have to relog...which is every 15 mins.
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's frustrating and beyond anything you could call acceptable.
    Edited by Domander on June 29, 2014 5:20AM
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTS: The Future of Awesome
    Indeed it is so...
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to upgrade the hamsters!
  • tanyadawn55_ESO
    It wasn't just the rollbacks for me. I couldn't even quit the game. I couldn't log out. I couldn't do anything! Kept saying I was in combat... when I clearly was not. Couldn't use any doors... nothing worked! Reloadui ... helped with none of it. Even tried /stuck... but again said I couldn't do that in combat either. Between the rollbacks and lag plus this nonsense... making it feel like I'm in early beta all over again!
    Edited by tanyadawn55_ESO on June 29, 2014 5:27AM
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW if your game is still running but you are disconnected from servers...head to the center of the map....
    Indeed it is so...
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it the lighting(the new lighting)? I updated my drivers. Beta..heck alpha wasn't this bad.
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't just the rollbacks for me. I couldn't even quit the game. I couldn't log out. I couldn't do anything! Kept saying I was in combat... when I clearly was not. Couldn't use any doors... nothing worked! Reloadui ... helped with none of it. Even tried /stuck... but again said I couldn't do that in combat either. Between the rollbacks and lag plus this nonsense... making it feel like I'm in early beta all over again!

yeah, I've had to do this a couple times today. The only way is to quit the game and start it back up. Usually logging back in results in a rollback.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it the lighting(the new lighting)? I updated my drivers. Beta..heck alpha wasn't this bad.

Yea... it must be the calculation used to draw lighting on players... under a lagging internet situation must overload the GPU or otherwise and crash the game.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on June 29, 2014 6:04AM
    Indeed it is so...
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that's what it is please undo it or make it so we can turn that off or on. Id much rather not have 1 FPS than stare at stain glassed windows all day.