The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Just resubbed! DEVS! RESPOND or other please help out with some questions.

Moridin82
Moridin82
✭✭
Just tough i should give the game another chance! before release the stated the best gear ingame is the crafted thats way i wanted to play eso (atleast off the big thing for me) Now hear that ppl just farming dungeons to get gear and upgrade it thats sad since those have better enchanted??

i really love when it says my name one the gear i sell i take pride i doing it.

is this correct and have the devs said something what the gona do about this?
know that about 60 70% off my guild members left since this was a problem.

If the devs dont do anything about this i will prob just cancel the sub again. Thats me tough.

Sorry for my crappy english!
Edited by Moridin82 on June 28, 2014 10:04AM
Psn Ervik82 Eobonheart Pact
  • framatcheb17_ESO
    framatcheb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Isn't it the same in all MMO ? Last raid looted stuff is often the best.
    Craft is often offering only a starting gear for very hl content.

However I hope that enchants are not better that the one we can craft.

You are right considering the time needed to discover all traits and so, crafting should be even more interesting.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the raid gear is a tiny bit better but only one person per set.

Raid gear should be better than crafted unelss they create a system that requires components from raids to improve them or something like that.

Maybe a crafting station at the end of a raid that can only be used a certain amount of times.

Problem is pretty much everyone and there dog can make there own gear so...
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    The stated before release that Crafted gear should be the best
    Edited by Moridin82 on June 28, 2014 11:06AM
  • Gizzarduk
    Gizzarduk
    ✭✭✭
    IMO, crafted should be the best. They should maybe just add schematics that drop of the final boss. Maybe a random chance to get chest, hands etc. That way crafting stays useful, and Raids become something you need to do for best gear.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moridin82 wrote: »

They've also stated the opposite too, the devs seem to have self-opposing views at times.

Not sure which is going to be the best though, crafted or dropped.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭

They've also stated the opposite too, the devs seem to have self-opposing views at times.

Not sure which is going to be the best though, crafted or dropped.

hehe Yeah for me atleast its very importen with crafting so kinda sad the way it is now.
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    DEVS??
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure that by "crafted" they just meant "improved".. as I doubt there are yellow drops anywhere..
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    Okay so dosent drop Legendary at all? in trials ?
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DEVS??

Devs don't post by the way.

But you might get a response from Mods, f you ask very politely.
    But that's only a might not a will.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Unknown_poster
    Unknown_poster
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so dosent drop Legendary at all? in trials ?

The highest that drops ever is purple...you need to spend 8 tempers to improve something to legendary. Tempers come from refining and crafting mails. Thats why you see the people spamming WTB unrefined mats for 1k or so...they take a chance on getting something worth 2-3k atm.
  • Moridin82
    Moridin82
    ✭✭
    Okay thanks :) remember paul i think it was that talking about expand crafting more cant find it atm. but it was from reddit maybe. it was after the release atleast heh.
  • Inco
    Inco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.. most the 8 Traits required crafting sets are worse than some of those found only in AA Trials and other End Game that require a full raid group.

Crafting was the whole reason I wanted to play this game, now that's about the ONLY reason I login and not because it's great (Cause it's not that great), but it's about all that is left to do really. Hoping ONE DAY some DEV pulls head out of rear and goes "OH hey.. these 8 Trait required set's are CRAP.. let's fix that", but I'm always one to vote for the underdog. Like SWTOR not going F2P and ESOL not going F2P... LOL
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting plays a HUGE role in this game.

For one you CANT get Legendary gear without it. That's a MAJOR deal. IF dropped gear was "crap" and ONLY crafting ever mattered there would be extreme outrage. At that point everybody would become a crafter(most already do) just to get the best gear. This would make crafting feel.....different. Being a High Level player you can craft....ANYTHING....imagine high level gear sets you CANT get anywhere else.

Level 12 purple gear with set bonuses and requested traits. The tiers of gear color spends quite well. I know greens last for 2 extra levels before they become "worthless".

Offer your services in a zone for players to simply gather the mats for you and then you craft them an awesome outfit of gear. Start personal relationships and word of mouth to get your gear out there all players need is the mats or you can supply them for an extra cost. Getting the mats isn't hard for other players as anybody can gather all resources.......refine too I believe.