The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

UltraViolet NA PC all female feminist guild - All factions

smeeprocketnub19_ESO
smeeprocketnub19_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
UltraViolet is now recruiting!

The guild is new, so currently small, but we will be actively recruiting members. Right now we consist of members from two factions, AD and DC, but we are definitely looking for EP as well, especially ones willing to recruit.

To join you must be a female, not share your account with any males, be for things that are basic to feminist thought such as the right to choose and support of the LGBTQA community. Trans women are more than welcome to join.

The idea is to create a safe, non-hostile environment for women of all kinds.

Currently we do not have a registration form up but that will probably change tonight. Contact @smeeprocket, @v0lus, or @sidneylondon in game to join, or register on the enjin site and send one of us your account name so we can look for you to invite.

ultraviolet-eso.enjin.com

We use Raidcall for voice chat, so feel free to ask if you need to talk to someone in person. I’m not always on there, but as the guild grows I will be present in chat more often.
Edited by smeeprocketnub19_ESO on July 20, 2014 7:19PM
Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.