Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No more personalized hireling mails!!

Sakiri
Sakiri
✭✭✭✭✭
I think I hit the end of the story....

Valinka, Miss Firi and the Redguard brothers no longer send personalized messages. :( Pacrooti still does but I don't know how much longer I'll get his.

Come on guys, these were awesome. :(
  • Moxan
    Moxan
    ✭✭✭
    I never really looked at what they said after the first time, but that is pretty sad.
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOOOOOOoooo I don't want the Pacrooti mails to ever end :(
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been far more interested in logging in to get the e-mails that they have been sending... than the materials they sent with them.

Hopefully there is already a writer (or perhaps writers) furiously putting together the next chapters in these stories.

...please ZOS!
  • LadyLothi
    LadyLothi
    ✭✭✭
    Makes me very sad. :(
    "It's easy, a child of five could do it. Unfortunately, we don't have a child of five, so I have to walk YOU through it." Abnur Tharn <3
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nudel wrote: »
    NOOOOOOoooo I don't want the Pacrooti mails to ever end :(

The emails keep coming but the last email is repeated ad infinitum it seems as you keep receiving it along with the attached components.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe we should be allowed to reset the email stories, so at least we get some variation in them, even if it is just the same story all over again.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • zhevon
    zhevon
    ✭✭✭✭
    That is a disappointment!

:'(
  • SDZald
    SDZald
    ✭✭✭
    The stories are better then the mats we get, heck I wish they would add some Crafting quests where we could actual meet them!

Keep the e-mails coming, it is one of the things that give this game flavor.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to meet Pancrooti and do a quest or two with...
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Benefactor
    Benefactor
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are 100 mails per hireling. I only wish they brought back aksel rockbiter from the beta I miss his mails.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hZKyzIp.jpg

I don't want them to ever end. ZOS, get one of your writers to put together the next batch of mails. Please!
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the message stop mid sentence, some were funny.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've started a Poll about whether we should be able to reset the hireling mail stories in general discussion. Hope everybody votes.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like for them to send their stuff every day even if I fail to log on for a week. It would be fun to return home from a biz trip to find the mail box stuffed with all the mail from 8 toons crafting minions!

(Yah I know I am the greedy sort)
  • Fenris Wolffe
    Fenris Wolffe
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone know if there is a website where they are all posted in order?
  • robeauch
    robeauch
    ✭✭✭
    Per the release notes on the PTS forum, there will be more hireling stories coming with update 1.4 next month.
  • gud
    gud
    Soul Shriven
    I agree, the stories are my favorite parts about the mails.
    Gudda, Templar, EP NA - Chillrend