Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will you Mara me? [drawing]

Trousers
Trousers
✭✭
So I thought this was a cute idea back in beta, and I tried to finish it before launch so that maybe it would be featured ...but life hit me right in the face and I wasn't able to post it until now. (I haven't even been able to purchase the game yet... curses! T_T )
But I figured I might as well share it now.
Better late than never, no?

mara_me_by_autumnology-d7nf0ni_zps2b482206.jpg
~Autu~

• ebondeath
    ebondeath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So adorable! :heart_eyes:
    ╔═════════════⌈Alannah Corvaine⌋══════════════╗
    Rise, rise! To freedom, rise! Arise, ye Breton sons and daughters.
    Ride, ride! To freedom, ride! Truth and glory to the brave!
    ╚═════════════⌊VR 12 Breton NB⌉══════════════╝
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE!
    1 "awesome" coming your way!

And tell "life" to take a back seat - Tamriel needs you, Vestige!!
  • cenyn
    cenyn
    Soul Shriven
    Aww, that's so cute! :D
  • Mathea
    Mathea
    ✭✭
    Really adorable! Good job. I hope someone will Mara you! ^^
  • heinrich00
    In my Country mara is "Tie". :p
    Edited by heinrich00 on June 26, 2014 9:51PM
  • Jexie
    Jexie
    ✭✭
    Adorable! I love the colours :mrgreen:
    Guild Leader of The Knights Who Say NiRn - a UK players community. www.knightswhosaynirn.co.uk
    - "When you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... Wiiiiiithh.... A HERRING!"
    Twitchverse |Twitterverse
    My ESO Forum Guide
  • fambaab16_ESO
    fambaab16_ESO
    ✭✭
    I still have my Scroll of Mara, havent found the right Partner yet :,(
  • ChrisGoesAFK
    ChrisGoesAFK
    ✭✭
    This is great :smile:
  • Nurrasana
    Nurrasana
    It's so cute :3 I think I saw this on Facebook a few days ago :open_mouth:
  • Trousers
    Trousers
    ✭✭
    Nurrasana wrote: »
    It's so cute :3 I think I saw this on Facebook a few days ago :open_mouth:
    lol I don't have a facebook so I guess it's being passed across the internets. Sweeet. ^^
    I'm glad people like it.
    ~Autu~

• philip.ploegerb16_ESO
    Good job and well done :)

Also +1 awesome :)
    Noricum

Thx to Giny, Sarana, Thaili, Derra, Cherahim, Gloy, Raweelz and Drimacus, you make the game worth playing even with AoE-caps, no usefull progression past Assault / Support Rank 10, and with PvP being not even close to balanced.

Chars: Sera - VR12 Templar (Heal / DPS) ||| Seraliah - VR12 Dragonknight (DPS / Tank)
  • circilion
    circilion
    ✭✭✭
    Man, Fantastic work! Simply great.

I too still have my Mara Scroll haha. Everyone I've talked into joining the game have turned into Ultra Casual players. and my wife is simply a lost cause haha.
    >:)
  • circilion
    circilion
    ✭✭✭
    I actually came back to this thread to look at your graphic again.

I hope you do get featured man. Its a really great pic, and the text is clever as hell.
    >:)
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!~

This text/art would make a wonderful ESO T-Shirt. Not the full blow image, but the art and clever text is down right awesome!
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • philip.ploegerb16_ESO
    I actually wonder, if trousers made the girl look scared, because she (1337-Dragonknight with Staff + Robe + Dark-Elf) doesn't want to marry a n00b (Argonian + Bow-User) ^^
    Noricum

Thx to Giny, Sarana, Thaili, Derra, Cherahim, Gloy, Raweelz and Drimacus, you make the game worth playing even with AoE-caps, no usefull progression past Assault / Support Rank 10, and with PvP being not even close to balanced.

Chars: Sera - VR12 Templar (Heal / DPS) ||| Seraliah - VR12 Dragonknight (DPS / Tank)
  • Bigtuna
    Bigtuna
    ✭✭✭
    Cute ;)
  • Trousers
    Trousers
    ✭✭
    circilion wrote: »
    Man, Fantastic work! Simply great.

I too still have my Mara Scroll haha. Everyone I've talked into joining the game have turned into Ultra Casual players. and my wife is simply a lost cause haha.

xD well I'd actually probably be a pretty casual player too if I ever got around to playing. I'd make my husband make a character for me to use the scroll on, (Also, I didn't know it was a scroll....I thought you got rings xD ) even if he didn't play. I think it'd be kinda weird to be coupled with someone online but actually be married irl. ^^'
    ~Autu~