The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nightblades: Are staves and dresses still in fashion or..

Spectrasoul
Spectrasoul
✭✭✭
..or can I finally think about wearing some sexy leather and running around with a bow?

Simple really, none of this QQ'ing about nerf this or buff that. I just want to know after the patch if LA / Destro / Resto is still the best way to go - For solo play + trials. Or, if finally.. we might be able to think about using some stamina builds.
  • Tenofas
    Tenofas
    ✭✭✭
    Still downloading the patch, but from what I read (on the forums and in the patch notes) the new patch has improved a little our situation (I mean for stamina-builds nighblades), but the staves/magika nightblades are still doing much better than bow/DW/stamina ones.
    Tenofas
    Redguard stamina Nightblade (CP 810) - Daggerfall Covenant
    PC - EU
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..or can I finally think about wearing some sexy leather and running around with a bow?

Simple really, none of this QQ'ing about nerf this or buff that. I just want to know after the patch if LA / Destro / Resto is still the best way to go - For solo play + trials. Or, if finally.. we might be able to think about using some stamina builds.
    No it was not enough they made incremental changes its slightly better. Zos 's moto is Nerf hard increase little. Which has done nothing for retention i might add. More guildies quit last night after some testing.
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Medium and Bow is half viable in PvP now with some of these changes (still not viable in Trials, my opinion). My dress/staff build actually got stronger with this patch due to the 10% spell damage increase from Master Assassin. They basically made the skill Ambush/concealed weapon (and all morph forms) do more damage out of stealth.

Plus with Cloak actually working below 35% magicka, I can cast it 2 more times before I'm out.
  • Guppet
    Guppet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staves and light is still the optimal combo. You can go medium, magica, magica regen on rings and use melee weapons, focussing on veiled strike, ambush and killer blade, if you want a working version of the classic rogue/assasin. Bow is still way behind, as it's still limited by stamina, which non of your class abilities use, it's a bit better than it was though.