The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant find any dungeon quests

Ari.cohen4nub18_ESO
As the title says, im a veteran rank 3 templar and i skipped alot of the low level dungeons while leveling. Now i want the skill points and none of the dungeons have quests that appear. None of the veteran dungeons have quests either. Anyone else have this issue?
  • fyendiarb16_ESO
    fyendiarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know whether or not you are talking about getting the quest from inside or outside the dungeons. Tbh, and I admit not being veteran yet, I have only found one quest outside of a dungeon that leads to one and that is the very first one you get in the starting city.

I fear there are not others, please correct me if wrong. I think group dungeon quests (only done that first one so guessing here) only get an outside quest the very first time and the rest get them the same way as public dungeons, so once inside.

If you also don't get any inside then I am sorry, but I fear I have no answer.
  • Shaun98ca2
    Shaun98ca2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the title says, im a veteran rank 3 templar and i skipped alot of the low level dungeons while leveling. Now i want the skill points and none of the dungeons have quests that appear. None of the veteran dungeons have quests either. Anyone else have this issue?

Some dungeons the quest is JUST as you enter the dungeon cant miss others you have to delve a little deeper to get the quest.

Or it could be your just bugged though not sure how you would go about fixin.

Also maybe you already got the quests and forget check your journal.
    Edited by Shaun98ca2 on July 4, 2014 11:39AM