The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DPS Sorc max damage output/surviability balance for PVP

michael21
michael21
✭✭
Hey, I have been having a bit of trouble creating a build for my sorcerer that could provide me a good amount of surviability, without sacrificing to much DPS.

So, Ive kind of decided on running a destro staff with force shock as main DPS, but dont know what else to fill me bar with to get CLOSEST to my goal. I'm no tank, but to have stuns or something that gives me an edge i think is necessary to be able to sustain myself well without relying on other players in PVP. I decided this over crystal only because if i run crystal then i might as well run resto staff for cycle of life passive and have high DPS especially with spell dam rings it should be about 700 per hit, but lose all the great benefits of destro skills plus force shock also has good CC and has lasting effects while being spammable and possible enacting extra elemental damage depending on passives and other skills.

Wondering your ideas for my bar. Any input with your builds as a sorc or other info is greatly appreciated. Please give me your opinion and be constructive! Feel free to share your skill bar with me and what type of combat you mainly use it for!

Currently running - Force shock, crit surge, endless fury, crystal frags only when proc, inner light.

Just started it and not entirely sure about it. I've had Streak on and i moved it to my second bar but its kind of a pain swtiching bars for it especially when its so helpful in combat because of the disortient and teleport. Also wondering about weakness to elements and if this should fit somewhere on the bar. My 4th selection is the one i'm most willing to change. only reason its there is for CC with low cost. please give me input