The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade DW Solo Leveling Build

Aeradon
Aeradon
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the build I used to get from 1-50. It still works very well in VR, but I moved on to other weapons to level them up. Hope this helps!

Dual Wield
Single Target PVE
Swallow Soul
Shadowy Disguise
Surprise Attack
Killer's Blade
Blood Craze
Soul Harvest

Description:
CTRL sneak initiate if possible, else initiate with Shadowy Disguise. Open up with a heavy attack or Surprise Attack to stun enemy. Spam Blood Craze and use Shadowy Disguise + Surprise Attack when enemy recovers from stun. Finish off the enemy when they hit 25% health with Killer's Blade. When ultimate (Soul Harvest) is available, utilise when their HP is below 35%. Swallow Soul is reserved for prolonged fights or whenever necessary to replenish health. If you are a vampire, Invigorating Drain is a better choice.

Swap Swallow Soul with Leeching Strikes, however, this will require player to land a light attack before each skill cast. This will allow recovery of 20% health with 5 Blood Craze should the light attack is weaved into the rotation. Note that Leeching Strikes are for prolonged fights, initiate without Leeching Strikes, toggle it on when resources are low, and toggle off when resources are replenished. Resources are your Health, Magicka and Stamina. Since Blood Craze will be spammed, LS should be toggled off when Magicka and Health is above 70%.

Single Target PVP
Blood Craze
Ambush
Shadowy Disguise
Surprise Attack
Flying Blade
Soul Tether

Description:
Always sneak in PVP. Initiate with Ambush or Surprise Attack. Spam Blood Craze and stun using Shadowy Disguise and Surprise Attack whenever possible. Chase down enemies with Ambush and Flying Blade. Soul Tether is your panic button.

AOE
Steel Tornado
Lotus Fan
Sap Essence
Siphoning Attacks
Swallow Soul
Soul Tether

Description:
Initiate with Swallow Soul and leap into action with Lotus Fan, then Sap Essence and spam Steel Tornado. Remember to weave light attacks into rotation. Turn on Siphoning Attacks you foresee a long fight. Sap Essence will recover your health in exchange for Magicka and Siphoning Attacks will compensate for Magicka loss.

Replace Swallow Soul with Refreshing Path after the 1.2.x patch. Currently not recommended due to low health returns and low damage. Soul Tether is for AOE stun and health recovery. Could be replaced with Veil of Blades if see fit.

Why is there no Rapid Strikes or Blinding Flurry?
The animation locks you into position and the skill might miss if enemy moves away from range. 24% off balance is not reliable, no doubt it is a great skill to boost attack speed and provide utility, Blood Craze is a more reliable source of DPS while granting more weaves of light attack and health returns. Flurry is a great ability, there's no doubt about it, it's just that I find Blood Craze a better choice as the stuns from Surprise Attack is a sure hit and the stun duration is more than enough.

Why Steel Tornado over Whirling Blades?
It's a personal preference. Steel Tornado offers wider radius and it works very well with Lotus Fan. Some NPC will move out of range and these casters or archers are of top priority. I want to have them dead as soon as possible, the range offered by Steel Tornado is a much better utility IMHO. Stamina recovery could be achieved by Siphoning Strikes in a more reliable way, since once Whirling Blades miss, the morph will have lower returns.

When to use Sparks?
Gargoyles. They only use melee attacks. Swap out any skill for Sparks and the Gargoyles will not do any damage to you at all.

How do I boost the DPS of this build?
Put on a set of Medium Armour and put points into Medium Armour skill line. Put points into all passives provided by the NB skill lines.

Enchant the weapons to reduce enemy armour. Always use the Crushing enchantment. There will be 2 weapons along the quests that has a strong Crushing that enchantment could not provide, unless you spend a lot for epic enchants. Keep them for as long as you can. I held on to them until VR and it's still my favourite.

Which stats do I focus on?
It's up to you. I did 2:3:1 ratio when I level and switched to full health around level 40. My guild mate has full 1:2 Magicka:Stamina and her DPS is definitely better. So it's completely up to your preference and gear.

Notes
Play as you prefer. Mix things up!
I have tried both bars DW. I have tried DW/Bow. I have tried AOE DW/Destro and it kicks arse. DW/1HS tank is plain amazing! So do anything with your skills!

I just finished levelling my 2H/Restro and now moving on to Destro/Destro. Destro is my last weapon line that isn't 50 yet. Let me know if this helps and if you want to see my builds for the other weapons!
People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions