The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Craglorn critical mass

Adrastes
Adrastes
✭✭✭
Craglorn quest critical mass. NPC quest giver sara does not appear in the location map shows when trying to bring her infusions. confirmed bug? making bugreport anyways.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First make sure that all party members has different infusions (I believe there was 3? or 4?). For example, you have the Fire infusion; another member has lightning; another has frost etc. and go to where she is. She will spawn.

It works for us - AD/NA.
    Edited by Qyrk on June 23, 2014 1:51AM
  • Adrastes
    Adrastes
    ✭✭✭
    oh. so it is once again forced group content. i see. well that sucks. i could get infusion easy enough and thought i just bring em to her one by one. i do not like at all forced group content.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adrastes wrote: »
    oh. so it is once again forced group content. i see. well that sucks. i could get infusion easy enough and thought i just bring em to her one by one. i do not like at all forced group content.

Well it is a group adventure zone. Also you will encounter quests that will require you to have a minimum of 3 people that is on the same phase as you to open doors in dungeons etc. so be prepared.
    Edited by Qyrk on June 23, 2014 2:53AM
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which is why I really am beginning to hate Craglorn. Necro, I know, but I just got here and can't get a damn thing done because of this forced grouping ***.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    group content, is it?

meh.

so i'm penalized because i can do it alone?

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which is why I really am beginning to hate Craglorn. Necro, I know, but I just got here and can't get a damn thing done because of this forced grouping ***.

Which Faction/region are you on?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's one of maybe four quests that you have to have four (because of locks, not difficulty), so the complaint is kinda hard to validate.

80% plus of Crag can be done solo. Another 15%, you'll want more because it'll hand you your butt, the last 5 involve 4 man 'puzzles.'

(Also, when I say solo, I'm talking VR14 with proper build. If you're expecting to walk into Catacombs or Ulreg's at VR1 and smoke everything, you're in for a surprise.)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Critical mass quest is killing us all when the boss after the assembled bridge explodes. Anyone got a way over this>
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks God I decide to google to find how to do this quest.

Another point for this game to really start quiting... I can't do Craglorn and I can't pvp because of CP, armor and lvl... what can I do in this *** game???

Questing all my life????