The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hi, How about i make a pvp video?

Touchen
Touchen
✭✭
Hi, my third pvp video if we include Beta pvp video.i finally reached veteran rank after 1 or 2 months and started to make a new pvp video directly. here it is
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3QgYe9uB0Dk

hope you like it! i hope to be back with more videos, once my nightblade reaches veteran rank aswell
Edited by Touchen on June 20, 2014 10:22AM
  • Arora
    Arora
    ✭✭✭
    nice video you taught me to use a bow a way i have not used it before, do you use a controller or a keyboard
    Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
    Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
    - GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

• Touchen
    Touchen
    ✭✭
    i use a keyboard. a tip from me is to keybind the rolldodge and the interrupt. it is very clunky to block and then use interrupt rather than just have it on F2 for exampel
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can hear the whinners calling for a bow nerf already.....ohh I am V5 and was killed by a lvl V1 with a bow...whaaa nerf it nerf it...because I suck and only know how to use 3 skills......Bow it unfair ...waaaaaaaaa

Sad part is they only seem to have to listen to a few whiners and "BooM" incoming nerf.... sickening really.

Nice Video by the way... :D

Edited by Reevster on June 21, 2014 11:56AM
  • Touchen
    Touchen
    ✭✭
    hahaha xD thanks!
    Edited by Touchen on June 21, 2014 1:59PM
  • Touchen
    Touchen
    ✭✭
    Reevster, unfortunately for those who would cry, they buff my build instead this patch ! :D
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Touchen wrote: »
    Reevster, unfortunately for those who would cry, they buff my build instead this patch ! :D

Whowaaaa nice lol.....i just love it when a NB says something positive for a change... :)

• Touchen
    Touchen
    ✭✭
    Madval : you can.. but you will have to request for desktop version through the browser.

Reev: hehe, when i hear a NB cry about something.. i just think of roguecraft xD
    Edited by Touchen on June 27, 2014 11:46PM