Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

If you cure the Vampire or WW disease can you go back to it w/o losing any progress?

jasterslegacy2000b14_ESO
I haven't heard of anyone doing this so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it. If you were a level 10 vampire and then cured yourself of vampirism but then became a vampire again would you still be level 10?

Best Answer

• Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you keep the progress of the Vampire/Werewolf line if you cure it. Once you get infected again, you will automatically be level 10. If you do cure it, be sure to respec first, so you can get those skill points back.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • jasterslegacy2000b14_ESO
    Cool, do you know if you don't respec the skill points and go back to vampire/ww will they still be applied to that skill line?
    Options
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe so, but to be honest I've always respecced. You wont have access to those skill points until you respec, but I don't believe they disappear.

Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
    Options