Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Am I the only one this happened to?

brady.rohrb14_ESO
brady.rohrb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Ok, this will seem irrelevant to a LOT of people. I was doing the Mage's Guild quest, 'Simply Misplaced'. When Shalidor tells you about the Scorpion and Spider seals, I thought you had to activate them BEFORE you kill the generals. I waited for a patch to "fix" it (as I thought it was bugged) after abandoning and redoing the quest several times. At this point I noticed the fact that the blue glowy aura that is supposed to go away stays after you abandon and leave the portal. Today, I saw that you go kill guys before you activate the seals, so I did while feeling like an idiot. After I was done and returned to Tamriel, the aura was STILL there. It makes a stupid waeeer-waeeer noise constantly and it's really annoying. What I'm getting at is that I want to know if anyone knows how to fix it, as I couldn't find anything on Google. I don't want to delete my character because of a blue cloud that makes noise, either. :s Thanks for listening to my rambling this far!