The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Light Armour - Impenetrable Triat.

BrassRazoo
BrassRazoo
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone else have an issue finding the Impenetrable Trait on Light Armour?
I have been farming for days, maybe weeks on and off, and have asked around a little and have only found one, a Sash.
Is there an issue here? or a specific place where this Light Armour with Impenetrable Trait drops?
  • LadyLothi
    LadyLothi
    ✭✭✭
    It's a fairly rare trait on light armor, that's true, but the more dedicated crafters should have at least a few pieces by now.
    I am missing that trait on three out of the seven light armor pieces.

Just go to one of the more frequented light armor workbenches and ask around a bit.

ETA: If you are on the EU server, feel free to contact me ingame, I'll see if I have the pieces you need.
    Edited by LadyLothi on June 16, 2014 11:51AM
    "It's easy, a child of five could do it. Unfortunately, we don't have a child of five, so I have to walk YOU through it." Abnur Tharn <3
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am only missing that trait for shoes, but I agree this may be the rarest trait for light armour.

If you're on the EU server let me know and I'll craft you a robe this evening (other items are stored waiting for a free research slot).
    Edited by Khenarthi on June 16, 2014 11:46AM
    PC-EU
    Options
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you both for your replies.
    I was a bit worried this trait was "broken" as I have almost all others either researched or in the bank ready but am missing 6 out the 7 Impenetrable, and like I said have been farming A LOT.
    Unfortunately I am on the NA Server so perhaps I will take your advice and hang around a Clothing Station and ask around.

Edited by BrassRazoo on June 16, 2014 12:00PM
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is hard to find them. I picked up one in game from a drop and the rest from trades with others. I'm on the NA server and have all of them either already researched or on a mule alternate.

If you are looking for any send me a pm happy to do a trade for traits. I don't have a few heavy armour and weapon traits. I'm @Curra in game.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Options
  • VampiricOmen
    VampiricOmen
    ✭✭✭
    If I recall correctly, I obtained all but one of my Impenetrable Light Armour traits through purchasing or trading traits. I do not know where the people I traded/bought from found said traits, so I cannot offer insight on farming locations. I have however, found rare traits on items when picking locked chests. One trait in particular seems fairly rare (it's not a Clothier trait), as I still get mail about it a month after offering to make it for people. Not that I mind, some traits are really hard to find after all.

If you don't mind waiting 10-16hrs (time zones...), I can craft the pieces you need tomorrow as I am on the NA Server. If you're interested, send me an in-game mail at @VampiricOmen listing which pieces you're after and I can have them sent to you as soon as possible.
    Options
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »
    Does anyone else have an issue finding the Impenetrable Trait on Light Armour?
    I have been farming for days, maybe weeks on and off, and have asked around a little and have only found one, a Sash.
    Is there an issue here? or a specific place where this Light Armour with Impenetrable Trait drops?
    Welp, this is a serious logical hole in that reasoning -you should go looking for those traits in trading guild and /zone chat at the begining.
    it makes gathering traits a lot easier ;)

btw @LadyLothi and @khenarthi -if you still looking for some traits send/post your in game handle. Im in EU and allready researched almost all traits from Clothier lines (both light and medium)
    Impenetrable(all), Reinforced(all), Well-Fited(one waiting), Infused(one waiting for research spot) and Divines(researching last trait)

Options
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are from EU add me il hook you up with any trait. Cheers.

@AreoHotah
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
    Options
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have impenetrable robe and sash finished, and another 80 hours research on impenetrable breeches in the works.

It didn't occur to me they might be rare.
    Edited by twev on June 18, 2014 7:47AM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Options
  • Ekadzati
    Ekadzati
    ✭✭✭
    Missing shoes and shoulders, have impenetrable on the rest (well, currently researching the pants). Happy to trade for what I'm missing (or help those looking).

On NA server; pop me a game mail with request if I'm not on.
    Edited by Ekadzati on June 19, 2014 11:49AM
    Registration date: November 2013
    Geek since 1974.
    Girl Gamer since 1976.
    Granny since 2014.
    Gut shooter since forever.
    Don't say you weren't warned.
    (Now where's my cane and why are you on my lawn?)

Options