Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Mist Form indeed buggy.

demonlkojipub19_ESO
demonlkojipub19_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is what just happened to me. I charge a sorc casting at a buddy and stop it, but that sorcs buddies start running at me so I hit the mist form and start moving away. Immediately after, I get this knock back animation, knocked back in their direction, not the direction I was moving. I CC break and hit the mist form again and once again, even while in CC immunity, I get the same knock back animation immediately after activating mist form then killed.

This isn't even the only time this has happened, and its getting frustrating. It already cancels any heal I had on me to activate, then it just stops because of whatever someone does that isn't supposed to work on me anyways.
  • chaosme
    chaosme
    ✭✭✭
    Currently, Mist Form can be interrupted as it counts as a channeled ability. Ranged interrupt skills like Venom Arrow and Crushing Shock if being used continuously by the opposing player can interrupt you out of Mist Form and cause your character to stagger. This happens regardless of CC immunity as you can be interrupted even if CC immune.

This would be changed in 1.2.0 according to the patch notes as they are making Mist Form uninterruptable.
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats weak. I would ask how they let that slip by, but the answer would be obvious :neutral_face: A channel time and a duration both of 4 seconds. I should flip someones table.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on June 16, 2014 4:01PM
    Options
  • thomaswinkworthb16_ESO
    chaosme wrote: »
    Currently, Mist Form can be interrupted as it counts as a channeled ability. Ranged interrupt skills like Venom Arrow and Crushing Shock if being used continuously by the opposing player can interrupt you out of Mist Form and cause your character to stagger. This happens regardless of CC immunity as you can be interrupted even if CC immune.

This would be changed in 1.2.0 according to the patch notes as they are making Mist Form uninterruptable.

Awesome! thanks
    Options