The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[Addon] Stratejacket Xbox UI

Shwntrny_ESO
Shwntrny_ESO
Soul Shriven
Recently heavily updated, Stratejacket Xbox UI is an addon that changes the user interface to something more practical when utilizing an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One controller. This addon also includes profiles to make the controllers work in-game.

NOTE: You will need the Pinnacle program and the Binder addon to use this! Links to these can be found in the official addon links below.

~CURRENT FEATURES~
- Pinnacle Profile complete setup for ease of use
- Optimized UI for controller use
- Menu Navigation
- Rumble feature on Jump, Sprint, and Dodge buttons
- Walk/Run feature on Right Bumper

~UPCOMING FEATURES~
- Easier Installation (no more Binder or Saved Variables)
- More/better options in the addon menu

~KNOWN ISSUES~
- Slight delay between holding Bumpers/Triggers and using Abilities
- When pressing back to enter Map/Journal and pressing back again to exit, controls mess up

You can find the addon here or here

Below are several pictures:
mjwozjyqxx3u.png
ni79kd93hmh7.jpg

I am hoping that this might get featured on some social networks by Zenimax Online, but doubt it will happen! I have had many people tell me that they love this addon because they have back, hand, and/or wrist issues, so I'm glad that I have been able to accommodate them with this! If you have any questions/issues, please post on one of the links above.
Edited by Shwntrny_ESO on June 15, 2014 9:51PM
  • Shwntrny_ESO
    Shwntrny_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Reposting in the Addon section. Moderator, please delete if need be.
  • RipVanWinkleX
    I love this add-on. But the new patch the action bars are out of whack.
  • Joel123
    Joel123
    Soul Shriven
    Is this strictly a controller change add-on? Or is there more to it? If so I need details of all of it