The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Bug: Cleansing Verrant Moss

Heraclea
Heraclea
✭✭✭
At least on the VR3 version, this quest has an unpleasant bug in it that affects the entire game.

I've given the Servant of Naemon the three deaths that's all I'm willing to give in every session without being able to move past him. The character is melee weapons and heavy armor anyways, so further progressing is not a priority right now.

Now this quest is one that turns the area its in to murky black and white. Other parts of the quest were like that as well, but the murk went away when I left the area. This one makes the entire game murky, even outside of the Greenshade zone. This substantially impacts the playability of the game.

Outside of dropping the quest, is there any way to get rid of this?
Edited by Heraclea on June 15, 2014 1:17AM
Hircine loves me, this I know,
Your intestines told me so.

Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero