The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Cryptwatch Fort (public "crawl" in Glenumbra) issues with entering/exiting

kgallellab14_ESO
So tonight I got the endless load screen when I attempted to enter this instance. I had to kill the game and after rebooting attempted to log into another character to pick up some mail. I never even got a loading screen, it just was stuck at "Loading character data". I had to kill the game again. Logged back in to the first character and was able to successfully enter Cryptwatch Fort. After making my way through, I attempted to leave the instance and, after a very long load screen, crashed to the log-in screen with the message that an unknown error had occurred. This happened a second time after I relogged the game. Finally, on the third log-in, I just used fast-travel to the nearest wayshrine from within Cryptwatch Fort and was able to get out.

Has this happened to anyone else? I had not had this issue since shortly after launch so I thought it had been fixed. Also, I want to know if the problem is unique to this specific crawl/instance or if it is a widespread problem.