Several things i felt after completing the EP quests...

Hypertionb14_ESO
Hypertionb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
1: the amusement i felt when any argonian says "i erect the spine of *blank*" was completely gone.

2: I didnt want to go back and play skrim... in fact i was kind of sad how bad the attempts to pander to people who played it were..

3: it started off with such a intresting "no right answer" quest... only to become rather dull by the last zone..

4: i was a bit glad. At least the crappy overall story for the faction was no worse than the Aldmeri Dominions...

5: I felt like the Argonian ruins and the hints of their old civilization was intresting, and would have liked to see more of it.

6: i still hate dark elves... self important slave drivers.....

7: alright already... we get it... Nords like mead...

8: for the effort to show certain places from skyrim, alot of little details were missing that i was surprised by. Like the lack of dragon walls..

9: the skald king, who doesnt even appear untill the second to last map... is soo boring.... i liked Queen Ayrenn better.

10: none of the characters had any real endearing traits.. most were boring and un noticeable... i kept meeting the reoccurring characters and having the initial reaction "who is this?"

11: the visual varity of the zones were nice. running a much bigger sprectrum of colors compaired to the aldmeri dominions green, green, and more green.
I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had trouble seeing anything in shadowfen! I spent minimal amount of time there so i can get out of it.

I hope you will like DC, it has more variable landscapes, plains, mountains and desert, its story line is less offensive against other factions, the King also shows up in the 2nd map.
    Edited by crislevin on June 14, 2014 12:41PM
    Options