Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question: Do weapon levels count ?

Arundo
Arundo
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been playing my first months as Shield and One Handed but after the changes I decided to go Bow and Dual Wield. I was wondering does the level you are at with a specific skill matter ?

For instance does my Bow skill line which is level 10 as much damage as my level 50 Bow skill line when i level it ? Aside from the passives.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The skill line level only effects what can be used. You can always check what effects each skill on esohead. For example venom arrow.

http://esohead.com/skills/40823-venom-arrow
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Armitas

Thanks for the quick answer, just one more question what about when the skills level ? Do they improve ? Sorry cant really find that answer on esohead.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep some part of your skill will improve each time a skill ranks up. It may not always be damage but something improves.

For example on venom arrow if you move the skill rank slider up the damage goes up.
    Edited by Armitas on June 10, 2014 7:15PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options