The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil - Bloodmayne Cave

Worstluck
Worstluck
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know where the boss 'Ironlash' spawns in the Bloodmayne Cave delve in Cyrodiil? Last boss I need for the title.

I've literally spent 4-5 hours in this damn dungeon over the past few weeks and I've killed more spriggans and beetles than I care to. I know some bosses have insane respawn timers in Cyrodiil, but I can't seem to find this guy. Someone said to clear the dungeon, as the bosses are tied to certain spawns, but that does not seem to be the case here.
Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
―Madanach
Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
―Mehrunes Dagon
Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • thone.d14ub17_ESO
    thone.d14ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It spawn in the big center room in the northern alcove. It's a plant thing I can't remember their names.

As for me I'm waiting for Razorback. Always one that doesn't spawn for people. I think Zenimax does this on purpose to keep us in the cave or coming back so we don't speed though everything in one run.
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for response. Ironlash finally spawned and I got the achievement. It took about 6 hours of waiting but I finally got him :D
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • ArchLegend
    This waiting thing is ridiculous
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed a silver lining, however - although I have not inspired Ironlash to spawn, the Aspect Rune respawn rate is higher here than anyplace I've ever been!
    Edited by runagate on June 26, 2014 12:11PM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you who have defeated Razorback, do you have any tips to share? He's tougher than the ordinary cave boss and I haven't yet discovered his weakness.
  • accursed1
    accursed1
    Stand on the rocks and knock back. That's how I had to do him because I'm a squishy vampire.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Having the same problems one year later....not a good sign...
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Gabonadder
    for some reason i dont get the achievement after killing razor
    or do you have to do the quest aswell?
    and the best way to kill it is to stun it
  • Gabonadder
    oh sorry just fond out you have to kill 2 more bosses in that dungeon