Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Flurry

smercgames_ESO
smercgames_ESO
✭✭✭
So excluding the fact that Stamina builds are terribad... It seems to me Flurry is just pretty weak. Does anyone use this skill over the others and actually turn out more damage? I even feel like the morph is horrible. +15% attack speed but it doesn't speed up the next flurry? Attack speed really needs to quicken animations so skills fire off faster.
  • audabon2013
    audabon2013
    ✭✭
    attack speed is supposed to decrease the time between attacks, not the skill or light/heavy animations themselves, just the delays between.

its mildly useful for some builds, light attack spam. however its not a really fabulous mechanic.

I use flurry mainly on my dw sorc but I clip light attack into rapid strikes. on some bosses I light attack spam while regen-ing stam but maybe a more experienced DW player could chime in.

I know there are people who are both light attack clippers and heavy clippers, so it might come into play a bit which build and style people use.

also, hidden blade is less stam efficient than flurry. flurry has better sustain due to this, and some people prefer the animation.

the channel is a downside, however with use we can see that the range on flurry is ridiculous for a melee ability. somewhere around 6-8 meters. so you can really keep the flurry hitting your target at range, but be sure to get back to say
    2m range if youre about to resart light/heavy or reapply blood craze.

hope that helps a little
    Options