The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Dirty, rotten, filthy changes (classic Elder Scrolls diseases)

• MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be a great Cyrodiil-only mechanic to encourage people to spread out...

Though personally I hope every zergball comes down with a case of the ol' Black Heart Blight!
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Shogunami
    Shogunami
    ✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I feel like "THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN".
    -
    "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shogunami wrote: »
    For some reason I feel like "THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN".

That reason would be because it's a bloody good idea. :wink:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, this post got rather necro'd. But I'm kinda glad it did, it's a pretty nifty idea. Though there's an awful lot of cure abilities, so wonder just how readily they can be purged...

Reminds me of a long-ago time in Daggerfall. The game, not the city in ESO. Finished a dungeon/quest, got out, saved, quick-traveled to a city. A screen flood of "You feel somewhat bad" and I died at the gates. A couple retries and WTF moments later -- because no diseases were showing on my character sheet -- I just plain walked the WHOLE way to the city, arrived in the middle of the night, climbed the wall, hurt myself getting back down, and went to a temple to get cured of an invisible disease (guess it was still incubating).

I kinda miss moments like that. Especially climbing.
          In verity.