Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

List of Added Effect for elemental Weapon Enchants

Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
Basically what the title asks... I would like to see a list or dig into the knowledge of the forum to enlighten me what the Added effect of elemental weapon glyphs do.

The reason I wish to find out is because I use a 2HD Great Sword and wish to get the most out of my Arcane Fighter passive :)

Known Added Effects:
Frost: Chance to temp freeze target to the ground. (At Vet ranks)
Poison: Seems to apply a dot that deals (1-2%, ?) of targets max health over 6 seconds.

Unknown Added Effects:
Lightning:
Disease:
Fire:
Edited by Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO on June 7, 2014 2:01AM
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    Update:

Poison: Seems to apply a dot that deals (1-2%, ?) of targets max health over 6 seconds.
    Options
  • Cinna
    Cinna
    ✭✭✭
    Any elemental damage - including weapon enchants - has a chance to proc following status effects:

Chilled - Snares for 40% for 5sec. [Frost]
    Concussion - Reduces damage done by 10% for 4sec. [Shock]
    Burning - Fire damage over time for 3sec. [Flame]

Poisoned - Damage over time. [Poison]
    Diseased? - ?? (I've seen suggestions of healing reduction or damage over time, but nothing confirmed and no personal experience)?? [Disease]

*Strictly speaking only the three first are elemental damage types I guess, taken only them are listed in altmer racial "elemental talent" and also under destruction staff types. The 2hander passive "arcane fighter" does not, however, specify if it applies only on elemental or all statuses.

(Source for the elemental status durations is the tooltip of Force Shock of destro staff.)
    Edited by Cinna on June 7, 2014 6:32PM
    Options
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    Thanks for the update post :)
    As for disease... My best guess is healing reduction. Even tho the little negative bars show up on the targets health, the HP pool does not lower. *tested*
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally for all the enchanted bows I think they should put the effects on the knocked arrow instead of the bow itself
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options