The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

What happens to Home Alliance PvE quests once you go Veteran?

Adramelach
Adramelach
✭✭✭
I understand that once I complete the main storyline in AD, I will have the option to run through the other two alliances' quests, but with the NPCs cranked up to V level and overall challenge and reward adjusted to Veteran play.

But, what happens to the quests I leave behind in my own alliance? I was only about half-way through Malabal Tor when I started farming for materials, and long story short, I'm now V1, and have from there on to complete.

I have not completed the main storyline yet, so the unfinished quests in my alliance that I have access to, are still rated at their sub-V level, and while they provide me no xp or drops, they do bump up my veteran points.

So, should I just finish them up at pre-V levels and get some easy V points, or should I complete the main storyline quest? If I do, do my unfinished quests in my own alliance:
1. Also upgrade to veteran content, cranking up the npcs and rewards to V status?
2. Remain the same, at pre-V levels and challenge and content, as if I'd not converted?
3. Disappear completely? or something else very bad?

Thanks!
  • SlasherZet
    The original alliance zones remain intact the way they were before, low level.
    You simply get access to new veteran zones after finishing the main story. You can finish all the quests in your original alliance even after that, though they will be low level.
    Options
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do get "some" vp points for quests in your home alliance, but you can earn more killing npc in vet content. if your looking for filler quests to get that last bit of xp in vet levels, do pve quests in cyrodiil, they give quite a bit of vet points after the last patch
    Options
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do get "some" vp points for quests in your home alliance, but you can earn more killing npc in vet content. if your looking for filler quests to get that last bit of xp in vet levels, do pve quests in cyrodiil, they give quite a bit of vet points after the last patch

Actually, home Alliance quests give a lot of vp, basically, they gave as much vp as exp. It can be thousands to tens of thousands.
    Edited by crislevin on June 6, 2014 10:41AM
    Options