Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Two Moons Path discovery/completion

SlasherZet
I've finished Aldmeri Dominion for my Daggerfall char (as VR1-5 zone), including the last bit of Dune called Two Moons Path. But when I look at the map, the place is still black (incomplete) and I've found no way to fix this.
Cadwell's almanac states that I have finished Reaper's March and I have moved on to the next veteran zone, but when I look under Reaper's March, Two Moons Path is still not completed, even though RM is.

I have a feeling it could be a problem with discovering the place, because when I port to another zone, I can't see the black icon on the map of Dune anymore. I've searched the place top to bottom in an attempt to discover it on the map, but with no success.

Is there any way to finish this zone?
  • DCGoth_OTG
    DCGoth_OTG
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem. I am still seeing the Two Moons Path as incomplete. I am also having an additional problem, as I have an extra open quest 'To Moonmont', which is a level 42 quest that tells me to talk to a mysterious stranger; however, the arrow just floats around at the wayshrine and taunts me. (I picked up that quest in Dune.)
    Some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
    Options
  • ArchLegend
    Its bugged. Reported it and wait for a fix.
    Options