The Road Ahead - A Players Perspective

Phantax
Phantax
✭✭✭✭✭
I often read back through announcements, basically so I can keep track of how ESO is developing compared to what Zenimax said would happen.
More often than not things never turn out quite right, sometimes we get something good. But overall its been just as bad as it has good.

Most recently I read the "The Road Ahead" article and frankly it was cringe worthy (albeit slightly amusing)

"As we end this first month of our journey together, we want to express sincere appreciation to our loyal fans. Be assured that we are working diligently to keep ESO balanced, stable, and fresh for veteran players. We’ve gotten through our launch month well and are heading towards our first update soon. After that, expect many more good things in ESO. Thank you so much for your support and continued enthusiasm about the game—now I’m off to level my Nightblade."

- Matt

we want to express sincere appreciation to our loyal fans - I doubt the people on the Customer Support Forum would agree !

Be assured that we are working diligently to keep ESO balanced, stable, and fresh for veteran players - ROFL... don't make me laugh it hurts !

After that, expect many more good things in ESO. - We're still waiting !

now I’m off to level my Nightblade." - Geez... this guy must be more hacked off than we are...lol

This game is in every way I can think of, the epitome of a love hate relationship. Even the latest patch/fix has managed to create more issues and more unhappy players.
All in all, I'd love to say I hate this game and I'm quitting, but I don't and I'm not.
As for 'The Road Ahead'....
o1ru6ashgywb.gif

Bring it on !

:smiling_imp:
High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • edu.journeymanub17_ESO
    Haha, I think he is unaware the direction of said road is a dead end :smiley:
    Options
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS After Work Party at:
    denial_o_496823.jpg
    Edited by Kililin on June 3, 2014 3:02PM
    Options
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kililin wrote: »
    ZoS After Work Party at:
    denial_o_496823.jpg

lol... like it

:sunglasses:
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
    Options