Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUGGED The Siege of Cradlecrush / Talk To Giant Step / SOLUTION/WORKAROUND

TwoClips
TwoClips
✭✭
So here I am waiting for in game support.... wow.
Anyhoo; submitted ticket on bug. The step in question is titled, "Talk To Giant". I talk to giant and he kicks me over the mountains to next area, then bug happens, 3.5 seconds I am transported back to giant. A constant loop that you cannot get out of.
I did get an email response to ticket, strange how it goes to email account and not in game notification, asking for the name of quest and step Im on. The representative said he/she is eagerly awaiting my response. Well I eagerly sent the response but to no avail.
Not only is this blocking quest progression it also blocks progression of Caldwells Almanac.
There is also a Sorcerer standing here in game with me and we are both like what the hell.
This is really becoming a constant deflation to my enthusiasm with this game.

UPDATE: LMAO - Nothing happening with in game solution or someone helping me but I just received a Customer Support survey. Seriously.... wow.......
UPDATE: Wow I paid a subscription to stand around and wait for support. Im outta here.
UPDATE: Forum member solved problem. ESO support team after 4 hours still asking mundane questions.
Edited by TwoClips on June 4, 2014 5:51PM
  • TeRRoR_AuT
    TeRRoR_AuT
    Soul Shriven
    Have the same Problem ...
  • TeRRoR_AuT
    TeRRoR_AuT
    Soul Shriven
    Have a Solve, for me it works :)
    Ask the giant, then run instantly to the near campfire, and if he didnt kick you in the water it will work.
  • TwoClips
    TwoClips
    ✭✭
    @TeRRoR_Aut THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    This worked.
    Amazing how two different ESO customer support representatives asking mundane repetitive questions couldnt solve this.
    I think they should hire you to work for them. :)
    Thanks once again, you rock.
  • lovESOng
    lovESOng
    ✭✭✭
    TeRRoR_AuT wrote: »
    Have a Solve, for me it works :)
    Ask the giant, then run instantly to the near campfire, and if he didnt kick you in the water it will work.

That worked for me too. Thanks. There was a whole group of people trying to get up the mountain. Another player got around the bug by exiting the game with ALT+F4 the second the giant kicked him.

http://youtu.be/EbidR7B_mpM
  • IggyStarDust
    i got a bug in the quest also but i seem to be immune to the giants kick as my Foundry combat add on says... i dont even get kicked and just stay there... tried the runnig towards the fire thing but it didnt work... :(
  • Sears
    Sears
    Soul Shriven
    I have tried everything I could find on a bug workaround for this quest.. The giant just will not kick me at all..
    I've tried jumping, running towards the giant, running towards the fire, alt+f4, and anything else I could find online in regards to this bug.

He just will not kick me. I never move. There is no loading screen. Nothing happens after the giant makes the kicking motion.

What do I do now?
    :(
This discussion has been closed.