Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crashed now looks like it wants to start from scratch!

Sakara
Sakara
✭✭
Currently playing in Coldharbour assisting Vanus destroy the Great shackle. ave just restored him and that's when this happened.
First off i get this popup appear whilst i am playing -
Launcher Bethesda.net_launcher.exe Application Error - " The Instruction at 0x5787f626 referenced memory at 0x00000007 The memory could not be written

which then caused this to pop up -
Werfault.exe - application error
" The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000012d) click ok to close application"
Which then utterly crashed my pc and i had to restart.

Then after i restarted i click the launcher and it is very disconcerting when it then asks me to agree to the user licence again. ..and now it just keeps crashing.
It crashes on the character profiles, which suddenly were set to very low resolution, which i had to change back to the settings i had before and my laptop can easily handle.
The whole time i was playing this session it was very laggy, something which ive not had a problem with until now.