The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Not enough character progression in Vet levels

Hoylegu
Hoylegu
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I love the game, but I noticed that since I started the vet levels, my character hasn't changed or progressed much at all. Sure, I've picked up a few new skills here and there to help in certain situations, but after slogging through such difficult vet levels, I don't feel my character has changed/improved/grown enough.

It seems the reward, in other words, for the effort, is rather lacking. I don't feel I have enough reason to level up and struggle with every pull being a damn-near epic one.

Are there any plans for further character progression? My V8 Sorc looks, feels, and plays very much like my level 50 Sorc.

Thanks.
  • Hoylegu
    Hoylegu
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend to agree, vet levels don't feel like progression to me. Some special vet level skill points for ver level passives that customize your character further would be nice.
  • subecsanur
    subecsanur
    ✭✭✭
    I don't PVP, but does PVP allow any special VR items or boost at higher ranks beyond the realm / faction bonuses?
  • Hoylegu
    Hoylegu
    ✭✭✭
    BBSooner wrote: »
    I tend to agree, vet levels don't feel like progression to me. Some special vet level skill points for ver level passives that customize your character further would be nice.

Good idea.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. The progression is like an joke.