The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild banks for smaller guilds, please

Hoylegu
Hoylegu
✭✭✭
Hi all,

My guild is small. We've been playing MMOs together since 2000, and we intentionally keep the guild small. We don't want to play with people we don't know/like, so we don't actively recruit. Our gaming experience has been great as a direct result.

However, a guild bank would be nice. We don't expect to have a massive one, but perhaps the guild bank could be scaled based on the guild size?

Thanks.
  • Psychoke
    Psychoke
    ✭✭
    invite more people untill you have guild bank, then kick all
    "imagine a world without elder scrolls customer support, i can't either"
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    Psychoke wrote: »

The guild bank function becomes withdraw-only when you fall below 10.
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • tilolyen_ESO
    tilolyen_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Of course....since the game isn't anti-social enough........................
  • Hoylegu
    Hoylegu
    ✭✭✭

The guild bank function becomes withdraw-only when you fall below 10.

Ugh, did not know that. :(
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild banks should require 4 people. You know, a group.
  • KitLightning
    KitLightning
    ✭✭✭✭

guns-replaced-thumbs-up-19.jpg
    "I'd rather be insane in a sane world, than sane in an insane world!" ~Me
    Warning - This is a spoiler and looking at it for too long may cause irrecoverable eyesight issues.
    ◔̯◔

MechWarrior: Living Legends – Total conversion modification for Crysis Wars.

kitlightning.deviantart
  • Hoylegu
    Hoylegu
    ✭✭✭

I like the way you think.

• stevenpotter321b14_ESO
    Can't you just ask in /zone who is getting ready to leave the game, and invite them to your guild as permanent placeholders?
  • rattbagrwb17_ESO
    rattbagrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in a 2 man guild with my friend who lives a long way away.
    We mainly use this guild as a permanent chat channel, but we would love to have a little more functionality.
    As we craft together, we would love to use the guild bank as a place to swap craft materiels or research items with each other.
    Even if that bank was only 20 or 50 slots, which would limit its use as permanent storage and even if there was a cost to buying the slots, we would happily work toward it.

Example: I want to trade 35 glyphs to my guildie for him to deconstruct.
    - I can either trade directly with him, hoping we both have available bag space, a few at a time - this is going to take a while...
    - I can mail them to him a few at a time - this is going to take a while...
    - I can put them in our guild bank for him to collect. I cant do that if it's used for storage and is full, hence it being kept empty or nearly empty and not used as cheap storage.

Please let us have a guild bank for smaller guilds, we are happy to have less available slots, we are happy to pay for the luxury.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other option is to invite people and shut them out of the bank and chat but thats a jerk move.