The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Fan Art in 3D

Akyashaa
Akyashaa
Soul Shriven
Just used a screenshot from ESO, I am sure you guys know where this is :)
The rest is all made by me with a combination of 3 different programs. When I hit that spot on that icy river next to the bridge, this scene came to mind :)

Greetings from Lady Akyashaa, please enjoy and let me know what you think :)

EDIT: Added a compantion piece to the big one, to see the character better :)
Edited by Akyashaa on June 3, 2014 6:01AM
  • Khazaad
    Khazaad
    ✭✭✭
    Browsing on my phone. Opened post and my brain went "Woooooow" looking at a thumbnail the size of a thumbnail.

Please please extrapolate on a bit of your process? PM if you prefer to keep the post tidy.
  • Akyashaa
    Akyashaa
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah go ahead and message me. I am sure you have a specific questions? You can also email me as well, not sure if the private messaging works so well here atm :) akyashaa_afw@yahoo.com