The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvPers solution

true2moon_ESO
true2moon_ESO
✭✭✭
Since the devs ignore PvP, and our on going concerns, there is only one option left.

unsub.

hate to say it, but its pretty dam clear they dont give a *** what we got to say, and its clear they dont care to fix anything pvp related, so....

its sad too because this game had a lot of potential. instead of rushing out crap craiglorn, they should have been working on getting the game playing right, now the pvp population has taken a hit to the likes that they will be lucky if they ever get 1 high population pvp server ever again.

AOE caps dont work, this just allows players to ball up and out heal the aoes. the lack of siege weapons in battles w/ caltrops ruins any RvR aspect of the game. too many pvp servers just spreads out what little pvp population you have left. raising the mercs level was just dumb, all you needed to do was increase the wall and door hit points so they could not be ninja'ed so quick. Merc spam at keeps should have had a hard cap, till the siege was lifted. poor skill design like bolt Escape, just ruins the whole point of pvp when you have a class that can exit combat so easy.... and all the devs hear is blah, blah, blah....

enjoy your dead servers, because I dont even your pve scrubs will be staying long with the craptastic pve you have....
Edited by true2moon_ESO on May 31, 2014 2:30PM
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep I unsubbed, for me it was all about PvP! Crap PvE was just a source to get there but once reached VR I don't even touch the soulless PvE which, I can honestly say I don't know 1 quest storyline because lets face it they're boring and crap!
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    Done.
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hate to say it, but i think you folks have little idea of development cycles and that if there's a problem all it needs is a hotfix the next day

i am frustrated by a lot of the bugs and issues in PvP - i spend 90% of my time in Cyrodiil, and hate the lag, the exploits etc

i also have finally found a game where the pvp can be a blast, and fighting with and against groups that don't use exploits (though rare) is a TON OF FUN

not worried about impatient folks who whine and gripe and want to push the easy button all day long - hope you enjoy whatever game it is that you choose to play - better yet, code one yourselves and maybe you'll learn a little more tolerance

if you think that ZOS doesn't care about pvp and losing players your logic is so way off base it isn't even worth discussing - it's a business for them and losing customers isn't their intended business model, and they are doing what they can - better to take your time and fix something with a good chance of it working, than immediate drastic changes that ruin more things than fix - cos then you'd be on the 'they can't fix anything right, i'm unsubbing' train

the less whiners the better - take your toys (your sub) and go cry in a different sandbox

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Developers don't ignore PvP. Why are people so naive?
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBucket wrote: »
    Developers don't ignore PvP. Why are people so naive?

because they have the mindeset of:

"mommy (in this case the devs) isn't paying enough attention to ME!"

"don't worry junior, mommy will be by to pat you on the head and make you feel better as soon as she takes care of the other baby that's crying - she can't tend to all of you at the same time cos you all need something different to make you happy - be patient"

"but i don't want to be patient - i demand my pat on the head NOW or else i'm going to do something to hurt mommy"

D.
    Edited by Dleatherus on May 31, 2014 7:02PM
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them