Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gear related smithing: there needs to be rare materials

Kronosphere
Kronosphere
✭✭✭✭
title. and i dont count improvement items i mean there needs to be rare materials that are used in the crafting of special items (more sets but alot better) and they need to be bind on account. atm it is incredibly easy to get a crafter to craft whatever gear you want or simply buy the best sets of gear. how is this progression? there is no epic journey to start the process of collecting rare stuff from doing extraordinary things to build that amazing piece of armor you need. its just needs that wow factor. thoughts?
~House Indoril~
Submit to the three, the spirits and thy lords.

• Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    You really can't of read much on the forum have you?

Whilst long term players would love it (I for one), it would appear the biggest complaint group is from those who feel after 5 minutes game play whey should be at max level, godly kit complaining about end game content and the so called grind..
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    lmao if i read the forum and instantly adopted the general forum attitude. well id be just as bad as them then wouldnt I. most people of the world are biased idiots lol
    ~House Indoril~

• Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    lmao if i read the forum and instantly adopted the general forum attitude. well id be just as bad as them then wouldnt I. most people of the world are biased idiots lol

Your not wrong, but it is a good idea. I just can't see the short term getting why :)
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • Kronosphere
    Kronosphere
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah theyd have to get used to it haha. or else the game wont have as much longivity if u can max yourself as fast as normal elder scrolls games
    ~House Indoril~