The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZoS Look at the PvP population

Oblongship
Oblongship
✭✭✭✭
Look at the pvp population on these campaigns.

I hope you are happy with yourselves. It was your sluggishness to fix core issues like caltdrops, PVP REWARD BAGS, lag...and the MOUNTAIN of every other bug killing pvp.

It is your fault...

I know this is harsh but DANG you guys had the perfect opportunity and you are blowing it big time...ESO is going down as one of the biggest flops in MMO history...

You need to address these issues...I WANT ESO TO MAKE IT...I WANT YOU TO SUCCEED!!!

Please from your subs and the fans who believed in you for years.....get your act together.
  • torplin
    torplin
    Soul Shriven
    How many chances and fuckups is this community going to allow? You people are paying for this game--PAYING A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION for the pleasure of logging into broken laggy servers and playing a game that is utterly riddled with bugs. This *** wouldn't even qualify as BETA quality, and in all my years of playing MMO's, I've never witnessed anything at this magnitude that even remotely compares to the garbage that has taken place with this game.
    Edited by torplin on May 31, 2014 2:34AM
  • Dealdrick
    Dealdrick
    ✭✭✭
    I think the next couple weeks will be very telling. By the end of June, I think people will be lucky to see any Cyrodill population bar above low.
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dealdrick wrote: »
    I think the next couple weeks will be very telling. By the end of June, I think people will be lucky to see any Cyrodill population bar above low.

Aside from Wabbajack, that is how it is now and with Wildstar coming out tonight I can only imagine that it will get worse.

But you are right. The next 2 weeks will be very telling man.
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    Game over for PvP...when pre-launch had more paying customers PvP'ing and less bots...the writing is on the wall
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game over for PvP...when pre-launch had more paying customers PvP'ing and less bots...the writing is on the wall

Yeah man, right now I am trying this crap fest of pvp out...all it is is people spamming mercs and caltdrop keep takes....It is the WORST pvp in any game I have ever seen.

I hope you are proud ZoS...I really do...
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    Just be careful...these no good piece of trash ZoS have the authority to ban you from the game even if you try to express you consumer rights for paying tons of money for a piece of garbage MMO...that STOLE so much money from so many people...there is a reason they went with the buy and Subscription model...because they knew the game was a failure before they released it. Bunch of crooks in my book!

It's like Detroit of the Video game industry

I will bet this is the last game Zenimax ever puts out!
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 4:02AM
  • Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just be careful...these no good piece of trash ZoS have the authority to ban you from the game even if you try to express you consumer rights for paying tons of money for a piece of garbage MMO...that STOLE so much money from so many people...there is a reason they went with the buy and Subscription model...because they knew the game was a failure before they released it. Bunch of crooks in my book!

It's like Detroit of the Video game industry

I will bet this is the last game Zenimax ever puts out!

If they ban me, they ban me...

I will never play their game again and they will lose my sub which I know is a drop in the bucket but it will most certainly end in bad press for them.

Especially since my posts states "You need to address these issues...I WANT ESO TO MAKE IT...I WANT YOU TO SUCCEED!!!"

They need to look at this work that they have turned out, then look at all the people they let down and then ask themselves if they are proud of what they have done...
    Edited by Oblongship on May 31, 2014 4:07AM
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    I want the game to succeed also but these bunch of Marsupials will just put their heads in their pouches and not ever answer any real questions. They just talk tough and puff their puny chests...I have been "On Vacation" a few times trying to get some answers about the fifty F***ing million problems with PvP. But these Ostriches just bury their heads in the sand and call for back-up. You can report these Mods also if they don't work together to screw you over first!

They are good at huffing and puffing all day long with PM's but they will never respond to you...true forum moderators, more like a bunch of cowardly lions that wont help you out or ever respond to legitimate claims....they can do what they will since the game is almost unplayable on the PvP level. I'll just go back to many of the other games that haven't *** me of so much money that I can still enjoy.
    Edited by AryaWythers on May 31, 2014 4:17AM
  • Bitz_Maidenhell
    you guys are harsh, but correct. They are really dropping the ball on this one. PvP needs a lot of work...less campaigns, make it expensive to switch...stop guesting.. ADD GUILD TAGS...fix your group leader icon....fix caltrops or disable them until you fix it.
    Bitz Maidenhell -Officer/Commander
    Tactical Symbiosis [TSym]
    twitch.tv/bitz_maidenhell
  • Catches_the_Sun
    Catches_the_Sun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oblongship wrote: »
    Look at the pvp population on these campaigns.

I hope you are happy with yourselves. It was your sluggishness to fix core issues like caltdrops, PVP REWARD BAGS, lag...and the MOUNTAIN of every other bug killing pvp.

It is your fault...

I know this is harsh but DANG you guys had the perfect opportunity and you are blowing it big time...ESO is going down as one of the biggest flops in MMO history...

You need to address these issues...I WANT ESO TO MAKE IT...I WANT YOU TO SUCCEED!!!

Please from your subs and the fans who believed in you for years.....get your act together.

The fact that 90% of the player-base is not at level cap is another reason PvP seems empty. It's not all doom & gloom. Our Guild, for example, didn't "exploit" our way to cap just to PvP. We go to Cyrodiil a couple times every week right now, but will do so nightly when people start reaching cap.
    Catches-the-Sun - Argonian Templar - Master Smith, Provisioner, Chemist & Tailor
    Valaren Arobone - Dunmer Flamewalker - Master Woodworker, Provisioner, Assassin
    Kazahad - Khajiiti Arcane Archer - Master Thief
    V'orkten - Redguard Swordmaster
    Finnvardr the Frenzied - Werewolf Berzerker