The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck - Nightblade PvP Movie on EU Auriel's Bow!

Stuck
Stuck
Hello,

it's my first Movie, mostly solo ganking, i hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGg3hzpAQ1E
Edited by Stuck on May 31, 2014 7:47PM
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice vid i like ur style.

good music aswell
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What add-on are you using to see dmg numbers?
    You have a very long tail :o
    Edited by Gisgo on May 31, 2014 1:54AM
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job! Why change between hidden blade and bloodcraze though? One must be better then the other right? Also have you ever tried opening up on people with your restoration staff equipped? I would assume the sneak attack with it would be higher since it buffs your damage by 10% on full health.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Stuck
    Stuck
    Gisgo wrote: »
    What add-on are you using to see dmg numbers?

Combat Cloud

Good job! Why change between hidden blade and bloodcraze though? One must be better then the other right?

i m not decided yet but i prefer blood craze (will probably morph it for the 60% snare) because of the lower cast time, making it easier to use it between auto attacks.
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    lao wrote: »
    good music aswell

Lol, I was gonna say the exact opposite about the music. I'm honestly surprised that this song still goes over well with anyone. It was used in every other PvP video back in like 2003 and felt like a joke to me even then. To each his own I suppose.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Stuck
    Stuck
    update: vid was uploaded again to solve copyright issues! should be fine now.
  • lao
    lao
    ✭✭✭✭
    lao wrote: »
    good music aswell

Lol, I was gonna say the exact opposite about the music. I'm honestly surprised that this song still goes over well with anyone. It was used in every other PvP video back in like 2003 and felt like a joke to me even then. To each his own I suppose.

excuse me? bodies just fits in every pvp movie and whispers in the dark is a *** amazing song. <3 skillet. dno what the 3rd song is called but i like it too